Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Hereare the updated options

Updated June25 2009

Dead Zone Gas Options

You now have a simple choice to make

[line]

Option 1 COST FREE

The route will take you 20 kms from Cache Creek. From the Reset Point its a 15 km ride down a Forest Service Road to the Landfill site then its a 3 km ride to Cache Creek. You will then ride back to the Reset Point and continue on to the lunch stop.
[line]

Option 2 COST $5.00

Bring your 10 litre (or smaller)approved gas container,that does not leak. Remember there is no gas in Spences Bridge.We willhaulyour gasto the lunch stop where you can fill up and continue on for the rest of the day.

There will only be room for about 30 containers, so once the truck is full that's it

To get your name on this list you will have to PM me with your contact information (rider number (click on this link to get your rider number http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=7492&forum_id=85), name, telephone, email) I am going to try the honour system, if you sent me your name we will be collecting the 5 bucks at sign in. I am not going to review the old list because things have changed so I will be expecting a PM from everyone that wants gas.

[line]

1. Tom T
  2. Mark G
  3. Neil H
  4. Ted B
  5. John V
  6. Gordon G
  7. Brian W
  8. Pat G
  9. Paul N
  10. Doug F
  11. Rob I
  12. Marvin F
  13. Kevin F
  14. Dave S
  15. Ian M
  16. Greg R
  17. Aaron H
  18. Shane H
  19. Mike G
  20. Al F
  21. Ken W
  22. Ron OTG
  23. Gareth R
  24. Mark B
  25. Omi F
  26. John A
  27. Mike D
  28. Ken H
  29. Cory K
  30. Nick J
  31. Toby G
  32. Lyle D
  33. Greg A
  34. Rob W

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

Thanks for sorting this issue out for all of us, Tom.

Muchas Gracias.

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

July 27

Final list for riders that will need fuel

REMEMBER 10 LITRE GAS CONTAINER ONLY,NO LEAKS, REMEMBER ITS GOING TO BE WARM SO DONT OVERFILL

Tom