2009 ORCA RUN Photos

KidAgin

imported post

imported post

Wow, another great ride. Thanks to all the organizers and sponsers for making this possible. Next year I'm bringing a set of jumper cables though for starting those Orange bikes out on the trail, 2 Orca runs, and 2 times I've had to pushstart a KTM with a flat battery on the Mill Bay loops :p

Some of the Crew taking a break after Friday morning set up.

Jim and Dave in their award winning campsite

Gathering of the clans at the top of the Mill Bay power lines

Crongo decending one of the B1 hills

Tony on the same hill

c337b on the same hill, whats missing from the right side?

c337b at the top of the nice hill climb on B1

I like this sequence, no names to protect the guilty.

Not sure who this is, but probably the best picture I took

Some more of the survivors atthe top of the hill

Thanks again everyone, I had a blast :hb:

imported post

imported post

Hey Al,

Nice to meet you on the trail. Great work again with the camera! Ghostbusters?! Not a typical biking song but it works!

Rambocycle

imported post

imported post

I just wanted to add my thanks to the whole Island Crew. Everyone that worked to make this event a GREAT one!! You guys outdid yourselves. Thanks to all the sponsors who also helped to make this event great as well. Unfortunately I live on the mainland, so will not be able to purchase from any of the sponsors, but will definitely try the Serious coffee I won...three amigos blend!! A special thanks to KIWI (Allison) for pre registration, youdid a lot of work from what I understand. Also BMWGAL (Pat)who manned the registration booth with her. Thanks Allison for selling those chart holders for me too!

Also to all the people working the food...that was good!! :clap::clap::clap:

Now last to TG6 (Lee) thanks so much for co-ordinating with me and the rest of the group to get the cake ready for Tom. He had a great 50th ...what more could you ask for! :hb::hb:

(PS that cake was soooooo goood!!!!)

OK enough!!! Thanks again, I enjoyed it immensely. :hb:

Sharon

Tonyw

imported post

imported post

Thanks to all involed in the 09 Orca run, wow lots of work went into everything, great food, great people,thanks to all sponsers, Dave our guide,thanks for the pictures and Frank for letting me have a rip on a real Daul Sport 450 Husabreg, I am still smiling :Dmy back,well mybe it was the firewood on Sunday not the 6 hours of riding. Till next year.

relic

imported post

imported post

Thanks to every one involved to make this event possiable and pic,s and videos to relive such an awsome weekend Thanks to wheel E KING Enduro rider good time,s sunday morning was dazed & confused left with out saying good by to the two pat,s forgive me boys and thanks to old red for not breaking or acting cranky especially afer our baptism in the BIG water hole ! see you next year!!!!

Floored

imported post

imported post

Nice video, good quality, took me forever to load.

Looks like you met some friendly local landowners. Wish we were always so lucky.

sueandal

imported post

imported post

nicely done aaron:clap:
great for me to see some of the stuff i missed !
sure must be nice to video and still ride with both hands !
I think we have:mi: the '08 orca vid's