2010 bike projects - with pics

bchunter

Well, I got the frame on the DR painted.

Here is before:

4851996_DR650-med.JPG

And here is after:

485P1080018_resize-med.jpg

I am pretty happy with the outcome. I could not stand the purple.

Any one else done any winter projects? Post some pics if you have.

Jim

F

franhoser

imported post

imported post

Here you go. It looks better now with engine all done but still have to put everything else back on.

4258019223_57981db022_o.jpg

4258019127_3538a49d04_o.jpg

motorambler

imported post

imported post

Lev,

what are you up to with the TE? Are you repairing a specific problem or just doing a tear-down + clean up?

F

franhoser

imported post

imported post

hey 6fiddy! youre back. What happened to 6diddy?

Doing a tone of fixes and maintenance all at once.

motorambler

imported post

imported post

Cool. Let me know the next time you're in the garage & I'll come over to help or get in the way :p

bchunter

imported post

imported post

Too bad you guys are way down south or I would chime in, bring bevies, and learn something. :hb:

I have been tying to find some work down south so I can load the bike in the truck and go for a ride. The donuts in the shop are getting pretty boring.

bchunter

imported post

imported post

The garage kicks off the cabin fever, a couple of donuts and I am a new man. Sledding helps as well, but it is just not the same.

And bevies help with the sanity as well :clap:

drbike

imported post

imported post

bikerideswith.me wrote:
Bchunter you can bring bevvies anytime :hb: Man I wish I had a garage...
Move up here to where it snows 6 months of the year and you too could afford a house with a big garage. Dam for the price of a parking spot in the city you can get a house and shop in town with a view of the mountains, and free fire wood down the road. I heard there is going to be a few houses for sale in Kitamat, by the way bring a job with you.

bchunter

imported post

imported post

Or if you are independently wealthy you could buy Kitimat and make yourself the mayor.