2010 Deadzone Pictures

ktmken

That was a lot of fun!

Thanks Ryan, Matt and Gord.

Thank you to the people who who did a LOT of work to make this Dead Zone a success.

KTMKen

Last edited:
I had a BLAST. I enjoyed the event, even when I had to help pick up the old man's GS. This week was my first time riding off-road, and I'm already hooked. Thanks!

4760938681_938d7f11b1_b.jpg

4761571516_17a9e9ef21_b.jpg

4760940365_b97cf33ff2_b.jpg

04klr

2010 ded zone

2010 ded zone

thanks again to all that enabled me (and many others) have a blast this weekend, all your hard work was really appreciated!!

who says there's no room for improvement on a beemer.

wild horses near the, highland valley sludge ponds

some carnage on the A loop

a motionless 690 (mere minutes away from home)

swag-time!

if there's a picture, then it happened

shhh, 690 sleeping, on the way to the dead zone.

Redhed

I had a BLAST. I enjoyed the event, even when I had to help pick up the old man's GS. This week was my first time riding off-road, and I'm already hooked. Thanks!

4760938681_938d7f11b1_b.jpg

4761571516_17a9e9ef21_b.jpg

4760940365_b97cf33ff2_b.jpg

And the old man appreciates the good times and heavy lifting too! Thank you to the organizers for the many hours of work on our behalf. A great weekend.

D

dirtydr

Wow! Thanks for posting pics so quickly. It was a real pleasure riding with you guys, particularily because it prevented me from getting totally lost. HAHA! Super fun. Ken, Matt and I would love to see some of your favourite trails out your way sometime.

Thanks, Ryan.

Matty-D

Nice pics Ken! It was great riding with you and Gord... I like this "Bring friends!" moto... especially when buried by a 640...

looking forward to seeing you at the Loose Screw!

dirtrider

Looks like a load o fun!!! I sorry I missed this years...I hope to be well enough to to make next years!

Phoenix

Fifty percent less dust than the previous coupl'a years.

Saw lots of smiles throughout the day.

Weather was perfect.

Too much fun :clap::clap:.

Cheers, Alex.

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Here are some of the photos that I took

Some of the "A" Rider group at Reset #3

Just as quickly as they showed up they were gone again

There's one in every crowd isn't there. . . . they see a camera they gotta do a wheelie :D

The happy KLR group (there was more than one).

Guys just having too much fun

A GREAT BIG THANKS to the "C" Route Sweepers, Scott and Ian. They did an awesome job of taking down the Blue ISLAND BMW Arrows and ribbons.

The view down into Bonaparte. Thank you to Jenn Allen and the Bonaparte Band for letting ride thru their property.

Thank you to our 2010 Sponsors. The door prizes this year were GREAT!!!

And last but not least, Beemer would like to thank all of those people that fed him treats all weekend. He loved every minute of every morsel from everyone. He also says thanks for not over feeding him as that would have upset his tummy.

-Judy-