2011 Vancouver Island ORCA RUN Discussion

Kiwi

Preparation is underway for the 4th annual DSBC ORCA RUN dualsport rally on Vancouver Island.

Same awesome location on the May 14th weekend.

Improvements are planned.

Entry by mail-in pre-registration only.

Registration is closed. Click here to see if your name is on the list.

If you have any questions, ask away!

Last edited:

Mad Max

I got dibs on my campsite I had last year !!!! I'll endeaver to keep Murph and the fire in check better this year:Stir:Stir:wi:,

Max

Redhed

I got dibs on my campsite I had last year !!!! I'll endeaver to keep Murph and the fire in check better this year:Stir:Stir:wi:,

Max
And I will grab the river frontage so that the old farts can keep you in line!!!

Mad Max

Max, We've got a special job for you this year. Something beginning with A......
Maybe "A" ride on a Husaberg? "A" crash on a Honda? With all this anticipation I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl! What could it be?:confused:

DAMMIT !!! The Something beginning with "A" will be... "A" NO SHOW:(. I will be in Maui on the 12th. You can still count me in for pre-rides and trailmarking/clearing and campsite clean-up.On the bright side it should be alot more peaceful by the river.

Last edited:

04klr

Damn, I was camped by the river, might as well sell the bikes, I'm an old fart now!

Donger

Can anyone clear-up registration for me? I full intend on signing up, but it keeps saying details coming soon. If there are spot available I'll take TWO!!! Already have the weekend booked off and accomodations arranged. Please somebody let me know!

Kiwi

Registration is not open yet and it's still to be determined when it will.
Thanks for your patience! Stay tuned........:hf:

Bones

I guess that depends on what you consider friendly? The C loop last year was pretty much big bike 2 up friendly, I'm not sure if it's going to be the same route this year. Check back I'm sure they will post what the routes will be like in the next couple of months.
Cheers
Bones

Kiwi

Will the Orca be BIG bike friendly???? 1200 GS friendly maybe 2 up friendly

The "C" route is a scenic ride geared toward big bikes and new riders.
As of right now, there is only one muddy section that can be avoided. If you don't know the area, carry a road map! You'll be able to detour around.

Last edited: