2012 ORCA RUN Photos and Videos

Onewheeldrive......GREAT video.....even though that dork in the orange jacket with the flip up helmet slowed everything down.... (he says as he goes helmet shopping)
Run what you brung man, as long as you're protected and out there riding. Glad to see you out after the BCBTR vs Triumph incident.
N

atk_nut

Here's another picture of Kenny.

Pay close attention to the T-shirt! (Thanks Jay.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• kenny.jpg
    kenny.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0

950SM

Here's another movie with some stills & vids. (http://youtu.be/0XIc4ZOuKl4) Sorry 'bout the helmet cam vid being aimed too low (first time using a GoPro), and the other vids being so shaky; got to get me some sort of steady-cam. The movie looks best at 720p. If anyone wants a hi-res copy of any of the stills, or vids PM me and hopefully we can arrange some sort of transfer (still trying to get some stills to one of the participants of last year's run, lol)

Scott M.

Mad Max

GREAT SCOTT !!!

I don't know how you did it but I think you got vid or pics of every person and bike at the event. Not only that but you got footage of the NICEST OUTHOUSES on Vancouver Island too !!!

Super job Scott,

Jay

Bones

Times 2, Great Video Scott!!!

GREAT SCOTT !!!

I don't know how you did it but I think you got vid or pics of every person and bike at the event. Not only that but you got footage of the NICEST OUTHOUSES on Vancouver Island too !!!

Super job Scott,

Jay

eviljimbo

I have a question who do I contact to get copies of the videos that were playing the evening before the ride?

Randual

I watched this movie again today and it's a great combination of video and photos... Like Jay said "everyone or bike is in it!" Thanks for posting it up!
Randual

atk_nut

On an unrelated note, if anybody driving a nissan of some sort is missing some sort of sensor, I found it. It looks like some kind of magnetic pickup with about a 16" wire, stamped with nissan. I found it in the dirt area by the sawmill.

PM me if you need it.