A big HUGE thank you

T

Trials Girl

Hello Dual Sporters,

I would like to thank you for all your hard work with the endurocross at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show: setup, take down, flagging, timing, announcing, and all the other behind the scenes work that you did so well that no one even noticed. I rode in the event (it's me, Christy the Trials Girl), and thought it was first class, and a huge step up from last year. Continue the good work, and many thanks from both the riders who enjoyed it (me), and all the people who came out to watch (my family among them).

Thanks, Christy Williams

Gonebiking1

imported post

imported post

Great riding! Had a chance to watch on Sat - all the riders made it look easy. Thank you for the great show!

Ken

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Christy

With the response that I have received from the other riders and your personal thank you, makes me happy that I took on the challenge from the Motorcycle Show to create this event for all of you. It was an increadable amount of work that went into this and could not have been done without the help ofsome 75+people, none of them getting paid I might mention.

I know that your recognition of the effort that DSBC has done here will go a long way

A little picture of you smiling you way through the course

Thanks for Riding

Tom Timmerman

273DSCF0213-med.JPG

Big Booger

imported post

imported post

You rock, I saw the checkered flag in your boot and admire the abilities of you and your fellow riders. Hats off to all of you.
Greg

Bugsinteeth

imported post

imported post

What's up with these trials bikes??

The trials secret is not so secure anymore.

273DSCF0213-med.JPG

I and many others noticed Ted had a big ____ eatinggrin on his face the entire time he was on the course as well!

Maybe we should all trade in our DS machines for Trials bikes.

Great job done by all the riders out there. My hat goes off to the young guy on the CR 500!!!!! One slip of the throttle on that baby and youcouldlaunch deep into the rubarb.

Cheers,

Bugsinteeth