Any one from the north island going to orca run

NI230L

hey guys just wondering who is planning on attending orca run I still have not mailed my stuff in yet and If no one else from the north island I am not sure if i will make it either as it can be a really busy weekend being mothers day and all.

shevthump914

YOU KNOW I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!...I have taken friday off..So I want to leave thursday after work @ 5!!!!!!!...I talked to 450X an he wants to go as well!!!!
Paul.S

NI230L

are we planning on getting a bit further on thursday so we can be at the site a bit earlier than last year?

Kiwi

hey guys just wondering who is planning on attending orca run I still have not mailed my stuff in yet and If no one else from the north island I am not sure if i will make it either as it can be a really busy weekend being mothers day and all.

...It's not on Mother's Day this year. It's the weekend after.

Island Hopper

are we planning on getting a bit further on thursday so we can be at the site a bit earlier than last year?
I think we could Thursday evening it to our last years camping spot and head out from there in the morning, If we gas up in Sayward Thursday night we can get an early start on Friday and do some backroads on the way down and then worry about a fuel stop...

Great to hear you guys are coming again. See you on Friday!
Hi Mike,
With any luck we'll be there mid afternoon...

bajaman

We want to come...but every time we sign up work gets in the way...this year will wait till 149 people sign up to make our mind up..like to bring the new toy hauler down.

Island Hopper

We want to come...but every time we sign up work gets in the way...this year will wait till 149 people sign up to make our mind up..like to bring the new toy hauler down.

Maybe one day you'll get a Winnebago bike and you can join us for the ride down...

Redhed

I will be rolling down island to meet some Chilliwack dudes who are coming over to try out their BRP's and mock the old guys.

450x

Yeah I'll be makin it this year for sure. Sending down my paperwork tomorrow. I would love to leave on thursday and take time gettin down there dunno if I'm working or not.
...dudes who are coming over to try out their BRP's...
I'll be there on my BRP...just picked up a Mitas E-09, the D606 has had it.

Yeah I'll be makin it this year for sure. Sending down my paperwork tomorrow. I would love to leave on thursday and take time gettin down there dunno if I'm working or not.

I'll be there on my BRP...just picked up a Mitas E-09, the D606 has had it.

450x, How long did your D606 last you? On the rear I take it?

450x

I really don't know how many k's I got out of the D606. A few, maybe three thousand or so. Yes it was on the rear.

shevthump914

SOOOOOOOOOO.......What times are People thinkin for leaving On Thursday?
I have the day off .So I'M good to go ASAP...Post if you can as to time you may be able to leave so as to ride as group if we can!!!!!
Paul.S