• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]om

As many dirt loops as possible - Hwy 20

bchunter

Hey folks. We are planning a trip into Bella Coola this summer and want to hit as much dirt as possible. We will be rolling in from PG country via that Blakwater and will hit Hwy 20 around Riske Creek. I already have a loop from Riske Creek to Tatla Lake via Chilko Lake, and couple of other small ones around Tatla and Alexis Creek. But are there any other larger loops that a guy can take on the North side of Hwy 20, from the Tatla Lake / Anaheim Lake country towards Alexis Creek? We want to hit as many different loops as possible to try and stay off the slab.

Thanks a ton in advance for all the help.

2Trider

Do you know if there are gas bars on the stretch between Anahim Lake and Williams Lake?

One in Tatla and the old timer there loves bikes so you get full service
Rez. gas west of Risky creek just off the hwy and believe there was one between the 2

And gas in the Nehemiah Valley at the rez if anyone (a must do) rolls down there (Go in a big creek come out at Tatla or reverse)...beautiful area
And Farewell caynon is a must do too....and there is a connector across to big creek rd via fsr

bchunter

And the folks in Nehemiah Valley gake good care of your broken down bike and hundreds of dollars of gear while you evacuate to go home and get your truck ....... :rolleyes:

Island Hopper

And the folks in Nehemiah Valley gake good care of your broken down bike and hundreds of dollars of gear while you evacuate to go home and get your truck ....... :rolleyes:

Have you got a ride report? Your brave to take a 2 stroke on a long trip all loaded up...

bchunter

No, no ride report. Lots of video, but I have not done up a RR. My TS decided it wanted to eat it's own power valve, but 2T's DT did the 2800 km's without a hesitation. It ran great. Well so did mine till the crunch time.....

Still a fun trip. Now I am looking for a new ride :talk: Actually, I hoping to make a deal work out on the same ride as yours.