Baja's "Dust to Glory" on Discovery Now

I was just scanning the TV and noticed Dust to Glory is being broadcast on Discovery Channel (#42 on Shaw). Check it out now Sat 11-12. hopefully they will broadcast it again at a better time.

Brad

G

GSB400XR

imported post

imported post

The advantages of having cable and a TV in the shop.:tup:

Hey Brad are we still doing the Knarley event????:talk:

Greg

imported post

imported post

Yes, you are right on that account, a TV in the shop is a must. If I had a bathroom in there I wouldn't need to own a house.

It looks like the Gnarly run is a go:clap:. I guess that I had better sign up this week and find the details on where the starting point is.

I have to a little maintenance to perform on the 640. I broke my mirror off going under a tree on my last trip to the lake. I think you remember the trail where there is a tree across the trail just down from the cabin. Usually I stop and idle under it. This time I got a little cocky and laid down on the tank and rode under without stopping. I felt a small tick as I went under but I thought it was my helmet hitting the tree. When I got to the end of the trail there was no mirror, only the little stub stcking up:mad3:.

Brad.

livinadream

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
imported post

imported post

A little dust to glory trivia:
Andy Griver the Honda B rider who races Johnny Campbell across the desert. ( The scene where one rider takes to the beach and the other the desert Andy is the one that does not take the beach)
Andy is Robbie Gordon's navigator in the Monster Hummer Dakar race vehicle.

G

GSB400XR

imported post

imported post

Hey Don,

Thanks for that bit of Trivia.

How's the hand doing? Did the Doc give the Ok to get back at it?

Cheers

Your Duncan KTM 950 SE Buddy

Greg