BC Bug Run 2010 registry

Smokin Sam

The BCBug Run 2010is official! We have the gaming license to hold the event. (#23405) The Canadian Motorcycle Drag Race Assoc. welcomes bug run participants with some big event discounts at the gate and free camping on site. If you want a soft bed in Ashcroft you need to book early cuz it is a busy weekend. Here is the deal:

Purchase a "bug target" prior to July 2010. Targets will be mailed so you have them the week before the event. Place the low tack target anywhere on your helmet or bike except a light. (Stickers on lights will be disqualified for safety reasons.) Leave your home and head for the bike races in Ashcroft. Register your bug coveredtarget at the gate when you arrive. Relax and watch some great motorcycle racing or sign up and lay down some rubber yourself! We will choose the three winners after the race on Saturday and award cash right there and then. ( so you will have some "bevy money" for Sat. nite.) The winners get 50% of the event total and the BC Alzheimer's Society get a big payout after expenses. The categories are as follows:

Biggest center splat 50%

Most bug covered target 30%

Biggest single splat 20%

To get a target call my toll free # 1-877-547-4044 or visit my home page at http://www.eyecandycustoms.ca or shoot me an e-mail.

Smokin Sam

imported post

imported post

Here are the first 100 Bug Targets ready for sale! The first row is already sold!The more we sell the bigger the prizes are!

stuff020.jpg

Smokin Sam

Last week for targets!

Last week for targets!

This is the last week for BC Bug Run Targets. The targets will be mailed out on July 5th so we all have them in plenty of time to collect some bugs on the way to Ashcroft. Lets go watch some really cool bikes drag racing and maybe win some cash. I can take Visa or MC on the toll free line. 1-877-547-4044. This is a charity ride to support the Alzheimers Society too. Sam

Smokin Sam

Last chance for Bug Run Targets! I will be doing the mail out this week but will still take a phone call till Friday!