Beginners on C route

LordEndo

Staff member
Hi all, just dropping a post for my GF Tracey who is a beginner and will be riding the C Route on her CRF230L. Any other noobs out there? :help

Bora20

Administrator
Welcome!!

There will be some and at the riders meeting we will get all the singles paired up to go.

LordEndo

Staff member
She came around just fine but sounds like she'd had enough before you took her back. She really enjoyed the flat-top on the way back to the RV Park where we're at. She's pretty stoked for future rides. We'll get out and do some more riding before our Tamahi Fall Noobie ride so she's a bit more comfortable - better tires will help too....

So a big thanks for hanging with her from both of us - you and the others with her made the ride fun and memorable.

ADVJenn

Oh good, I'm glad she's okay!

I was riding with her and was concerned when I didn't see her (or you Jim!) back at the camp.

She did a fantastic job on the parts of the trail she did do, and I'm looking forward to riding with her again!

FreeHerdie

Hello EvilJimbo... It's Tracey :) Ian thanked you already, but now that I am registered on this forum I wanted to say THANKS!! for myself as well. I had a great time...
which I realized more so when it was over lol You helped me when I needed it. Our group was great! I would love to hear how the rest made out and next year...I'll be the helpful hand Take care

eviljimbo

Yes i survived Jenn . What with both headlight and tail light out i decided to rest a bit then head back here home ( after a stop at RTR for parts). Tracey I'm glad you enjoyed it , occasionally the wise thing to do is to stop early before you get way out there and really hurt yourself, while not the best for ego its good for the body . Which means you can go out riding next weekend and add to your experience. It only comes by riding.