C Adventure, B Hard and A Options Roll Charts are here!

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the link to the C Adventure Ride Roll Chart and gps file, B Hard with A Options roll chart and B Hard only gps file. Hard Route A Option you can use the gps file for the reset way points only.

www.dualsportbc.com/newbie/

jimi2crank

Here is the link to the C Adventure Ride Roll Chart and gps file, B Hard with A Options roll chart and B Hard only gps file. Hard Route A Option you can use the gps file for the reset way points only.

www.dualsportbc.com/newbie/

Clicked on the B route gps file and got the Harrison to Boston Bar route. Is it just me? Never mind all good.

Last edited:

tony.bike

Thank you.

Thank you.

Very cool intersection diagrams - I am not sure who all the people were that prepared all this stuff - not to mention the vast amount of trail cutting and maintenance, route planning, mapping, gps work, signage etc. but THANK YOU to you all. I am sure a lot people will get great enjoyment from your efforts. Save some swag for me - especially those toques. I am going to load up for the cause!
Tony

Cultusking

A small group of tireless enthusiasts who do it just for fun..rain or shine....like yesterday it was raining:clap: