C+ Scouting

farmerger

We are planning to add an optional expanded C route for the more ambitious C route rider with a big gas tank. Here is a shot from Saturday's pre-ride. This will be a route that could cover around 500km, anyone game?
P1010103-L.jpg

One more.
P1010106-L.jpg

offworlder

Sounds tempting. I'd be up for some scenic C, C+ riding. Will need to strategize re fuel though.
Could geo-cache some jerry cans, but I'm not sure if relying on my Easter egg hunting skills would be wise (as they suck), and the 990 doesnt make much of a canoe...

farmerger

Sounds tempting. I'd be up for some scenic C, C+ riding. Will need to strategize re fuel though.
Could geo-cache some jerry cans, but I'm not sure if relying on my Easter egg hunting skills would be wise (as they suck), and the 990 doesnt make much of a canoe...

You would have no problems on the big katoom. There are fuel stops along the way. We even found one at the very northern end of the Shuswap.
P1010111-L.jpg
I'd guess right now, not quite finished the route yet, if you can go 250km on a tank you will be just fine.

eviljimbo

That looks so sweet this weekend I swap out my Death Wing tires that came stock and put on some more aggressive tires. 3 k on the trailwings and they are shot. I got a decent deal on a set of tires so on they will go