Chris Birch clinic

offworlder

I heard about this from a friend, acted fast, and was lucky enough to grab the last spot.
Of course it was another amazing day with one of the best coaches in the world, the sun shone, and much was learnt.

We wished Chris and family a safe journey home - and we're soooooo looking forward to next year !

offworlder

Birchy is coming back for 2017, and I've got a few spots available in our private classes on Aug 3rd (small bikes), and 4th (big bikes). This is a challenging course, requires intermediate or better skills, and fresh knobbies. Come learn from one of the best riders in the world, and one of the best coaches ! If you're interested, please contact me directly. Cost is $250/day.

offworlder

As some of you may know, Chris crashed in Romania, and has since had surgery:
https://www.facebook.com/ChrisBirch...208178522122/1402194786523450/?type=3&theater

He's thankfully now on the mend, but we've had to adjust schedules. The new dates are as follows:
- Aug 16th: small bike/enduro training
- Aug 17th: big bike/Adventure training.

As a result of the rescheduling, we've got a few folks that cant make it, so if yer interested, lemme know !

Last edited:

offworlder

Woot! Birchy's back for 2018! I've still got a few spots available for our private classes with Chris. These are intermediate courses, so you need to have your bike and self fully sorted, as we're getting right into it to make the most of our time with Chris. If yer interested, let me know ASAP!

Dates:
- 9:30 am - 5:30 pm, Thurs. Aug 2, 2018: small/dirt bikes clinic
- 9:30 am - 5:30 pm, Friday Aug 3rd, 2018: big/adventure bikes clinic

Cost:
- $250/rider/day (cost)

gdero

Thanks again for organizing Mark, always great to get some coaching with Birchy. Let's put the skills to good use soon?

offworlder

Birchy twas as always, amazing. The ease of precision which he executes the impossible is both inspiring and astounding!

Attachments

• photo8124.jpg
    photo8124.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo8125.jpg
    photo8125.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0

filterx

Birchy twas as always, amazing. The ease of precision which he executes the impossible is both inspiring and astounding!

Ya I now the spot and out of interest in the first pic, does the bike have tubliss and or PSI on the rear and what tires?

looks like LOTS of FUN