Days are getting longer....

NI230L

Just wondering if there was any interest from anyone in an evening ride around the Port McNeill area .. Maybe Wednesday 6ish and go for a couple of hours . Some backroads maybe so of the local trails not to much choices but we can explore and see what we can find..

NI230L

imported post

imported post

That would be cool looks like we may get a break in the rain ..

NI230L

imported post

imported post

well i will be going for an afternoon ride but its not the one I was expecting ... I got called to go back to work and it's nightshift so I can not make it....... :X

shevthump914

imported post

imported post

bummer.....Im still waiting for one more part for the KTM.....the KLR is down with blown fork seals:(..........Paul.S

triplenickel

imported post

imported post

shevthump914 wrote:
bummer.....Im still waiting for one more part for the KTM.....the KLR is down with blown fork seals:(..........Paul.S
They're super easy to swap out. Do you have seals and oil, I have the tool to hold the inners for disassembly and wouldn't mind helping at all. Probably a 3 beer job. ;)

paulmc

imported post

imported post

How's Sunday looking? Could be a good day weather-wise.
Either way I'll get the KTM back from Woss for some evening rides next week.

paulmc

imported post

imported post

No thoughts yet. I'll be in Woss that morning so can make my way back to McNeill or meet up along the way. Still haven't made it out to Side Bay

NI230L

imported post

imported post

That sounds like a good plan we can try for it anyway I think the high spot is about 2500ft so i hope no snow to worry about...

450x

imported post

imported post

I'd love to do a side bay trip! Been wanting to get out there for a while.

NI230L

imported post

imported post

so what works for everyone 9am esso start ? slab to port alice, or gravel ? is there gas in port alice on sundays ?

paulmc

imported post

imported post

No fuel in Alice on Sundays. So you're looking at around 350 kms round trip.

NI230L

imported post

imported post

I think I may be riding my 230L better range and a rack to pack some extra fuel if thats the case.....

paulmc

imported post

imported post

Ah... a sense of adventure. Perfect, let's do it. Extra fuel, big lunch and snow tires. See you sunday morning.

450x

imported post

imported post

The tires I ordered Wednesday never showed up...Stock deathwings in snow YAY! I'll be at esso on sunday at 9am nonetheless. Should be fun.

bajaman

imported post

imported post

Us Guys/Gal from Tahsis are going to have to ride over to Woss some weekend..hook up and have lunch:br: and a B.S.:hb:seeing to days are getting loooonger.:tup:

:hijacked