imported post

I suspect the bus will be departing before noon

Judy what time are you and John leaving

Neil are you ready

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

I hope to leave by 1:00pm. Toybox has been cleaned and de-winterized. Just has to be packed with everything and then straight to Lake Wenatchee.

Bugsinteeth and Mrs. Bugs are leaving in the morning and will gently make their way there.

The plan is to get to the campsite, set up and then head into Leavenworth for dinner. I vote for Viscontis (I can hear Neil saying NO :mad3:). Then grocery shopping and back to camp for :hb:.

I would also like to head over to the Lake Wenatchee Rec Club clubhouse to pick up a route sheet to do the conversions.

Not sure what DakarMarc and Gord350 are doing.

Neil - all you need is a sleeping bag and pillow for the toybox. Beemer is looking forward to snuggling down with you :p

D

DakarMarc

imported post

imported post

Im awake, Im packed and I will be on the 620 Ferry. Hopefully clear of the border by 9am. I need to head down to Tacoma to pick up a few things, and of course stop by Touratech for a little drool time, and then I will head over to the campsite. I estimate around 5pm but who know, going thru the I5 could be a pain. I will come and track you guys down when I arrive.

Good luck, drive safe,

and see you there

:dr::dr::dr:

Dakar Marc

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Bus will be leaving at about 10 30

Maybe a quick stop at Touretech

T

N

NoDripNoStain

imported post

imported post

i would go but my aparently bikes have to be quiet to go on this trip and well, quiet bikes are gay! so maybe next time :hb:

ktmken

imported post

imported post

"quiet bikes are gay! :hb:"

"Not that there is anything wrong with that" (Seinfield voice)

I think we have to be careful about letting our bikes get too loud. There are people with power just looking for an excuse to shut down riding areas (Bear Creek Area).

Nodripnostain, I have ridden with you, I didn't think that your bike was too loud.

KTMKen

joker650

imported post

imported post

ktmken wrote:
"quiet bikes are gay! :hb:"

"Not that there is anything wrong with that" (Seinfield voice)

I think we have to be careful about letting our bikes get too loud. There are people with power just looking for an excuse to shut down riding areas (Bear Creek Area).

Nodripnostain, I have ridden with you, I didn't think that your bike was too loud.

KTMKen

SO his bike is....kinda Gay ?:)

N

NoDripNoStain

imported post

imported post

ok ok, i guess if my bikes not too loud then its all good. but unfortuantely im still gonna have to pass as that weekend i have prior comitments. have fun yall

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

NoDripNoStain wrote:
ok ok, i guess if my bikes not too loud then its all good. but unfortuantely im still gonna have to pass as that weekend i have prior comitments. have fun yall

Get use to the less sound rules. At this event they had 6 Park Rangers and Troopers doing sound checks, for now its voluntary but if things get out of hand you will see these guys out in force.

DualSportBC supports the 96db sound rules, you just have to ride out there a little to see how much problems loud pipes are. There are better ways to attract attention to yourself.:ted:

Tom

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

[align=center]:dr:Congratulations :dr:[/align]
[align=left] [/align]
[align=left]Full Ride Report to come . . . . . . stay tuned[/align]

1dwn5up

imported post

imported post

Wow!!!and who said old guys on BMW's were slow???....lol jusst kidding ...congrats Tom!!