• Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
  • Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
  • Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
  • Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

Over the years DualSportBC has had spectacular displays at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show. In fact we won "Best Display" 4 years in a row.

Unfortunately DSBC did not have a booth last year but rather we assisted in the Arenacross event instead. I heard from a few people that we were missed and that there was no awesome DualSportBC display.

:dr:So we decide to bring back theDualSportBC booth for the 2009 Show! ! ! ! ! :dr:

Our booth has been a huge success because of the volunteers who come out and help.

Soif you are looking for an opportunity to give back to the club here is your chance to volunteer some of your time. We are in the preliminary stages of planning the display but we would like to get an idea of how many DSBC members are willing to volunteer some time. We are looking for volunteers to give 2-4 hours of their time to DualSportBC. Remember, if you volunteer your time you get a free pass to the Motorcycle Show plus some cool DSBC swag.

Please PM me or post up on this thread if you'd like to help out. Also, watch this thread for updates. Big things are brewing . . . . . . .

-Judy-

Bearhugger

imported post

imported post

I'm in. Sat, all day, Sunday all morning. as much as I enjoyed the ride back to the ferry last time in the snow, I hope we don't get any this year.

T

tom thumb

imported post

imported post

IM IN SATURDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT REGARDS TOM

North

imported post

imported post

I don't know what my days off will be then, butI will donate some time.:tup:

DRZSMS

imported post

imported post

Hi to everyone out there in DSBC cyberspace;)

Here's a suggestion and I would like to hear about some of your comments.

I would like to put together a colage of images that have been posted and cover every wall around our booth. I have been looking through some of these amazing pictures that scroll through our home page, and thought wouldn't it be great to show them at the MC. show.

If you have a memorable dual sport photo that you like to share. Make a decent size print (8x10 or larger) and submit it in at any of our meetings on Tuesday and I can start piecing them together.

So...? What do you think about this Idea?
Should we try it or not?

ScottM604

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

that sound like a great idea , i don't have any pic my self. but as every one know there are endless pic in postings and on the front page and some people should some get pics that never made it onto the forum.

i would also like to donate some of my time, sat and sun are good for me any time of the day. sounds like we need need to start making a schedule?

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

Thank you to those members that have emailed orsent me a PM regarding your willingness to volunteer your time at the M/C Show.

Also, thank you forthe submissions of your ideas for the booth. All ideas will be considered.

Please watch this thread for important info regarding the Show.

-Judy-

PistolPete

imported post

imported post

Judy..

Count me in for being able to help. I would be available for a full day on either Saturday or Sunday. I will see if I can recruit some of my DSBC riding buddies to pitch in too.

Is there an endurocross course this year? If so, hopefully this year we won't have to deal with salting and shovelling the course.

Maybe we should have small flyers with DSBC info on them available at the booth. I have run into a few dualsport owners who have had no idea about DSBC. I have found DSBC a great source of info and comraderie over the past couple of years. I am sure others would benifit from what we have going on here. In addition Tom could outline where the club is heading...he was out to Bruce's Market yesterday to hint at things to come. The more people we get involved in things the better it will be for us in the future.

Looking forward to the show!

Pete

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

PistolPete wrote:
Judy..

Count me in for being able to help. I would be available for a full day on either Saturday or Sunday. I will see if I can recruit some of my DSBC riding buddies to pitch in too.

Is there an endurocross course this year? If so, hopefully this year we won't have to deal with salting and shovelling the course.

Maybe we should have small flyers with DSBC info on them available at the booth. I have run into a few dualsport owners who have had no idea about DSBC. I have found DSBC a great source of info and comraderie over the past couple of years. I am sure others would benifit from what we have going on here. In addition Tom could outline where the club is heading...he was out to Bruce's Market yesterday to hint at things to come. The more people we get involved in things the better it will be for us in the future.

Looking forward to the show!

Pete

Pete

You have a PM

-Judy-

DRuZer

imported post

imported post

HI Judy,
your hmble bmble would like a shift Sunday, from open to ???
G

Thanks for the good work!

greenlake

imported post

imported post

Judy, Judy, Judy,

It looks like Baja has been delayed for couple of weeks. HenceI will be available tohelp outat the show. Let me knowwhich daysyou need a hand.

Dave

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

Fbomb, DRuZer and greenlake,

Thank you. I will add your names to the volunteer list.

-Judy-

T

Trondomatic

imported post

imported post

Stick me on the list - I love swag!

Fishnbiker

imported post

imported post

I have 14 pages of photos, 2 each, 5x7 pix on photo paper. Shows more adventure touring, (than sigle track) in the Copper Canyon, Mexico, and the Bridge River valley, as well as Southern Caribou & Chilcoten. I can send e photos if interested, then mail if wanted.

Fishnbiker

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

Fishnbiker wrote:
I have 14 pages of photos, 2 each, 5x7 pix on photo paper. Shows more adventure touring, (than sigle track) in the Copper Canyon, Mexico, and the Bridge River valley, as well as Southern Caribou & Chilcoten. I can send e photos if interested, then mail if wanted.

Fishnbiker

I have sent you a PM

-Judy-