EZ Adventure C Route - GPS tracks and roll chart. Find them HERE.

JavaJude

Super Moderator
For those of you riding the EZ Adventure route this is where you will find the links to the GPS Tracks and the Roll Chart. They will be on this thread (hopefully) some time today.

Attachments

• 2017 Spring EZ rollchart.zip
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Both the roll chart and the GPS track files are contained in the .zip file in the thread above. You MUST have at least one of those with you in order to complete the Adventure Route. It's best to have both just in case your GPS unit fails on you during the ride. You will be covering a very large area and if you are not familiar with the Chilliwack River Valley it's easy to get lost. Always make sure you are riding with someone. Farp (John) has agreed too lead a group of Newbies and ride at a very reasonable pace. If you are attending this event on you own make sure you get in Farp's group.

Last edited:

spiritwolf15x

What kind of gps will run the gps data? Will my Garmin gpsmap 78sc run it? I bet I could figure out a way to mount it to my bars.

Farp

What kind of gps will run the gps data? Will my Garmin gpsmap 78sc run it? I bet I could figure out a way to mount it to my bars.

The GPS file is posted in GDB format so it will run on any Garmin device. I will see if I can get the file posted in GPX (universal) format so it can be run on any device.

John

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the GPX track

Attachments

• 2017 Spring Newbie GPX Tracks.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 0

Farp

GPX: http://dropcanvas.com/fvlrc ------------- GPS track plotted on Google Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pHSgmc-xbu7oMqXhUiVK_uVVgcA&usp=sharing ------------- Have fun guys! :)

Yep, that's it alright. On the way back from Chilliwack Lake returning via the Bench road is an option. If you've had enough gravel then just keep on the pavement and it's paved pretty much all the way to the staging area. The weather's looking optimistic. It's gonna be a great day!

John