Free beer! I said free beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cactusreid

OK NOW THAT WE ARE ALL PAYING ATTENTION,HERE IS MY PROPOSITION. I NEED A MITAS C21 (SLIGHTLY USED BUT IN GREAT CONDITION), DID I MENTION I JUST LOVE THESE FRT TIRES ON MY KATOOMIE 525, BROUGHT UP FROM THE LOWER MAINLAND TO THE LOOSE SCREW SITE IN EARLY AUGUST.
I PURCHASED THIS TIRE FROM "STINKY" (HEY HE PICKED HIS OWN NAME,WERN'T ME) HE LIVES SOMEWHERE DOWN THERE IN THE BIG SMOKE, AND I'M OFFERING UP A SIX PACK OF ICE COLD GOLDEN THROAT CHARMERS, TO THE MAN,WOMAN OR CHILD THAT IS WILLING TO DELIVER SAID TIRE IN GOOD CONDITION ( NOT MOUNTED ON YUR BIKE FOR THE SACRIFICIAL SLAB TRIP UP) TO ME AT THE LOOSE SCREW. i'M HOPING THAT SOMEONE WILL TAKE THE BAIT AND CONTACT STINKY, AND MAKE THIS MONUMENTAL TASK HAPPEN!

I THINK I'VE COVERED ALL THE HIGH POINTS,ANY QUESTIONS, FIRE AWAY??????????

THKS CACTUSREID
AKA-LOOSE SCREW SEMI OFFICIAL STEAK COOKER/ A LOOP/ HELPER LAYOUT DUDE

Randual

Hey Cactus ... I spoke to Stinky about getting your tire and me bringing it up to Kamloops,
We will meet up soon and I'll see you up there at the Loose Screw!

I'd better fill out my form and send it in!
Rand

cactusreid

And letting me know what your favorite beer ( chilled to perfection of course) is. Dos equois green bottle?? I don't always drink beer, (really now??) but when i do,i drink dos equis. Also how do you like your steak cooked??

I do believe that this challenge is now closed, unless randual gets hit by lightning in the next three weeks!

Cyah all at the loose screw!!
Cactusreid

Last edited:

cactusreid

i type icbc estimates at my shop all day long . if you don't use the cap lock you can barely read the sheets. sorry, just a bad habit.

cactusreid

not sure if it was the cap lock or the beer offer, but i got my transportation problem solved in approx 30 minutes. results like that-i'm going keep doing things the same way.

Randual

Hey Cactus... I got your tire and He says his buddy has one for sale too with only 5 rides on it! If you wanted it as well I could bring that up too!
On another note, I plan on being in the Logan Lake area on July 19th week end, so If you wanted or needed this tire early I could bring it along and you could pick it up there??
Let me know.
R

Randual

I'd probably pinch the tube or some how wreck it! LOL
I don't think you want me changing your tire! You know what they say " If you want it done right ... do it yourself"
I'll be glad to watch! (and enjoy some complementary brews!!)
R

cactusreid

thks randual! I set a pm to stinky on the 2nd c21 frt. don't really need another one, but if it's the right price? I like changing my own tires thanks. if anyone is going to leave a tire iron in a tire on my bike, it should really be me!! (don't drink and lever tires!!)