• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

Friday July 14, early morning rip up to brohm ridge

Cb1

Going to go for an early morning rip up to Brohm ridge or as far as I can get. Aiming to leave Squamish for the ridge around 8am as I have to be back in north Vancouver for 4pm. Nothing too ambitious at this time just a casual jaunt.

Let me know if you'd like to join

offworlder

Adventurous, but you aint gonna get up there yet. Still tonnes of snow. I'd be interested to hear if you make it to the chateau though...

Cb1

Adventurous, but you aint gonna get up there yet. Still tonnes of snow. I'd be interested to hear if you make it to the chateau though...

I wasn't imagining I would but I'll have a crack at it at least. If not that I may take a bomb out Indian arm

offworlder

Indian Arm is clear to the slide - which is about 10km from the top of the inlet. Slide could be crossed on a small bike, a 690 maybe, likely need some help.

Stevno

Would love to join you, but work beckons. Planning on hitting IA Saturday morning though. I might be able to get through on my WR.

Cb1

Would love to join you, but work beckons. Planning on hitting IA Saturday morning though. I might be able to get through on my WR.

I could be game for that as well. Just depends what time I finish work Friday.

Chris

filterx

Me on my 250R and a buddy on and XR400 got over the wash out on the way to IA no problems a few weeks ago. There were dudes with 4x4's and side by sides working on a way through and on the way out, dude in a 4x4 made it over. I have pics etc but have not been able to insert them into topics/replies for ages and for the life of me can't figure out why manage attachments isn't working.

Cb1

Me on my 250R and a buddy on and XR400 got over the wash out on the way to IA no problems a few weeks ago. There were dudes with 4x4's and side by sides working on a way through and on the way out, dude in a 4x4 made it over. I have pics etc but have not been able to insert them into topics/replies for ages and for the life of me can't figure out why manage attachments isn't working.

I've had the same problem while using the computer but it worked fine when I used Tapatalk on my phone

Stevno

I am definitely hoping to get out tomorrow, but if I can sneak away it has to be early - out by 6am and back by 9am. Might be too early for those coming up from the city.

Cb1

I wasn't able to make it out today, but definitely will be out tomorrow morning. hoping to be at the gas station near the chief around 7:30-8 for a bomb down Indian arm if anyone's game to join

XT350

What kind of riding are you planning on doing big bike friendly thanks Rob

Last edited:

Stevno

XT350 I'm thinking big bike friendly until 10km from the end where it sounds like there's a slide to cross. Then it's anyone's guess.

offworlder

Dang ! Whats with the early rising ? Its summer - the days are long lads ! I'm either riding Mcnutt (wee bikes) or heading North to Squish (big bikes).If anyone wants to meetup Northward at a reasonable hour, let me know. I'll check here in the morning.

XT350

Great should be there at 730 but don't wait for me coming from Langley hopefully I'll bring my boy thanks Rob

XT350

Mark where are you planning on riding? I was thinking of doing The Pemberton the Hurley around Carpenter lake The Highline. I was planning on bringing my boy to.

Last edited:

Cb1

Anyone have the gps files handy