Hard Nubie Route

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
Stayed tuned here for the latest details tonight. Hoping to have some mileages and final details worked out today.

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
Thee Hard Route is totally off road but you will need to be over 16 and have your third party liability if your bike is not street legally insured as we do use some forest service roads.

PistonSlap

Have broken back can be trail jockey or something can stay on main trail head if help needed... on plated Honda 250x

KTM-Bryon

Got out for a lap with Finn. Great event guys! Thanks. Those are some great trails! Now if the snow in the high country would only melt...Here is a vid of most of the first loop of A/B route

Last edited:

flyn

Great video, It's not often I get to watch myself ride ,see my mistakes, I should tell myself to stop dragging my feet so much. Thanks Neil and Sylvan and all those that put in so much work to make this such a great event

twisted-hog

Great video, It's not often I get to watch myself ride ,see my mistakes, I should tell myself to stop dragging my feet so much. Thanks Neil and Sylvan and all those that put in so much work to make this such a great event
Seeing you drag your feet made me feel better, at times it looked like a 3-wheeler had gone down the trail from the ruts my feet made ;)

Grove

Awesome video footage KTM Bryon, I sadly did not get out to the event this year as my IBS did not want to allow me. I made up for it today tho, went exploring up Ford Mountain FSR for the first time..........hit a culvert hard on the way back down hoping I didn't bend my forks or the fork stem but it rode straight on the way home so think I got lucky!