Having trouble sleeping now.

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
Yup! I am that excited about the coming weekend! I just put a new Maxis Desert IT Rear on the bike and beat my personal best of 22 minutes, down to 17 minutes axle to axle.
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....hmm is there a song in there....don't picture me dancing in the tutu Dan!

nerrad

WOW i just put a new maxxis desert IT on as well for loose screw! didn't time it well maybe i did 2 beers= <40min> :hb:

Bora20

Administrator
Bwahahahahah. Wait until you get there. I went to the campsite today and it was +38 at 4pm. You won't have trouble sleeping, especially if you run some of the A route on Friday morning and then the full B on Saturday.

This is what I pictured…
toon_rhino_mousepad-rdeba4e0deacd439db22f6545474cc68c_x74vi_8byvr_512.jpg

offworlder

That reminds me - I was gonna ask what you fruit loopy folk use for meat out there in that semi desert terrain ?

Bora20

Administrator
That reminds me - I was gonna ask what you fruit loopy folk use for meat out there in that semi desert terrain ?

Anything you want. I have been running MT43 for 3 years now with the most pokey front I can find. Going to try a GoldenTyre 216 for the front next.

Bora20

Administrator
Hey Dan, what kind of pressure do you run in your MT43 for the A route? Run a tube or tubliss or ???

UHD tube at 10 psi. I ran the B route at 3 psi last weekend because I was too lazy to check my air pressure before I went out.

kenf

Shiny new 606 on the back of the TE, can't wait to scuff it up on the B on Fri for a warmup for the A on Saturday! :woohoo: