• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

Henry's Crossing - Chilko lake to Tsuniah lake

Kobbero

It's in BC backroads and I think I can see it on Google Satellite road.

Is it still passable? planing on riding it next week on a back roads trip to Bella Coola.

Thanks if anyone know for sure.

Jason

I B Stryder

I have traveled that road many times, and it is always passable by bike, however the single jeep road along Chiko lake is in the provincal park , and park ruels are no non licence motoriced vehical in any park in bc. When you get to Tsuniah Lake Lodge be respectfull as it is private property.. Along Tsuniah lake the water level may be up on the road. The other end just gets better. Have fun

Last edited:

Kobbero

We're planing on going next week. We were going for Big Bar Ferry but it's shut down due to high water, so we'll go the pavillion road. What ever, full tank of gas and some food and beer we'll make it through some way. Just want ride somewhere.

Thanks for the info guys.

I B Stryder

Hhmmm looks like all bc goo

Hhmmm looks like all bc goo

Mmmmm Cariboo Goo
All bc parks regulations
Vehicles and Roadways
Parking is permitted only in designated areas and on the gravel portion of campsites. Parking is not permitted on roadsides.

Bicycles may only be ridden on park roads and on designated trails. Vehicles used in parks must be licensed and operated by licensed drivers.

I B Stryder

The new crown land vechical restrictions is now bit of a moot point as all this land is now privet property, and the rest of the province with overlap of claims, are not claims any longer. But legally privet properly.