Hey gang

panthaka

My name's Chris and I'm coming back...lol
I'm on the list for a drz-400s as of tomorrow. Had a klr 650 until 2014, tried a Virago but discovered I'm really not a cruiser guy. I really need to salvage my mental health and get back on the trails. Are there any folks that meet up for rides on the weekends around Victoria?
Glad to be back.
Be happy, Chris

DR_Ben

Hi Chris,

I am also in Victoria, I don't know any group meet-up rides, but I have a DR650 and try to get out for a dirt ride at the VMC or Shawnigan every couple of weeks at least. Let me know if you are interested.

When do you expect to have the drz?

Ben

panthaka

Hi Chris,

I am also in Victoria, I don't know any group meet-up rides, but I have a DR650 and try to get out for a dirt ride at the VMC or Shawnigan every couple of weeks at least. Let me know if you are interested.

When do you expect to have the drz?

Ben
Terry at Action, now Barnes told me July... No more specific than that... waiting...waitng...o_O

Be happy, Chris

Danny-boy

Hey Ben busy now new grand daughter,port alberni area but hoping to get down to port renfrew july?.could meet naniamoe ,long beach for lunch .thx Dan

DR_Ben

Hey All,

I am on vacation next week, jun27 - jul1.
Looking to do a dirt-focused day ride from Victoria (Shawnigan?) if anyone is interested.
What day?

Danny-boy

Hello ,trying to get some things settled.If things go well thursday should work.Dan.klr650 .port renfrew?

DR_Ben

Hello ,trying to get some things settled.If things go well thursday should work.Dan.klr650 .port renfrew?

Hey Danny,

Thursday sounds good!
I could be convinced of a port-renfrew ride, I am not as familiar with trails as I am with Shawnigan area trails. But I have some experience in the Tansky riding area (across hwy from china-beach).

Danny-boy

My name's Chris and I'm coming back...lol
I'm on the list for a drz-400s as of tomorrow. Had a klr 650 until 2014, tried a Virago but discovered I'm really not a cruiser guy. I really need to salvage my mental health and get back on the trails. Are there any folks that meet up for rides on the weekends around Victoria?
Glad to be back.
Be happy, Chris

Hey Danny,

Thursday sounds good!
I could be convinced of a port-renfrew ride, I am not as familiar with trails as I am with Shawnigan area trails. But I have some experience in the Tansky riding area (across hwy from china-beach).

DR_Ben

Meeting for a ride tomorrow 1045am, Thursday June 30.

The Old Farm market Coffee Shop (just south of Duncan)
5164 Francis St, Koksilah, BC V0R 2C0