• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

Information Thread

c337b

Fourth Annual - No Work Zone Ride Sunday June 22[SUP]nd[/SUP]
You can preregister here - http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/showthread.php?13090-2014-No-Work-Zone-Registration
This year we will be hosting the ride from Tranquility Woods www.tranquilitywoods.ca
There will be camping available Friday and Saturday night
You must register for camping by June 15th to get a preferred rate after this date you pay full rate
Camping fees - 29 sites @ $25.00 based on two people Extra tent $ 5.00 + $3.00 per person some sites a fairly large
If you want to share a site with others let Margaret know
Book early to guarantee a spot
Contact Margaret at Tranquility to book your site 250 248-3033 or [email protected] and tell her you are part of the No Work Zone Ride for M/S

Entry Fee – Pre registration by June 6th - Minimum $25.00 donation with proceeds going to MS Society You can also sign up the day of the ride
We will always gratefully accept more being it is for a good cause
We will have a B & C route this year
Stay tuned for more info

Last edited:

Mad Max

:woohoo:I just spoke to Margaret at Tranquility Woods and have my site booked for Saturday night!!! Looks like it MIGHT be a hungover ride for Sunday after we have our Saturday night bonfire.

CAN'T WAIT

Jay

c337b

B-loop is marked and arrowed. I have a GPS track for it PM me your email address for it
C-loop has no GPS track -route sheet will be provided at sign up

Frank

c337b

We will have a BBQ Saturday night for those camping and any one that wants to drop by. Just bring what you want to cook. After dinner we will light up the fire pit

g450x

It all depends on how much right hand you use , probably about 4 to 5 hrs, allowing a trip to starbucks for coffee

black99S

Is there a chance for gas on the C route? DRZ not happy with 150km fuel range needed. Prefer not to carry gas but will if necessary.

c337b

Is there a chance for gas on the C route? DRZ not happy with 150km fuel range needed. Prefer not to carry gas but will if necessary.

Looking at the route sheet there is a fuel available at 50KM & 131KM

Just to make it clear 131KM is your longest leg

Last edited:

ejfranz

Met up with g450x and ? (I am terrible with names) and joined them for some trail marking.
The B route looks good!
Hope I can make it for Sundays ride.

g450x

Thanks for your help today. Hope you can make it for the ride , All the best ,
Cheers Rick And Bryan