KAMLOOPS BOY'S/BUS LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN/2009

cactusreid

GENTLEMEN: ROSCO OF THE KAMLOOPS BUS IS DESPERATE TO GO TO BAJA!! HE WANTS TO LEAVE NEAR THE END OF FEB/2009. HELP THIS POOR SOUL OUT BY BUYING YOURSELF A SEAT ON THE BAJA RUN 2009. BUS HOLDS 7/8 GUY'S AND GEAR. YOUR SHARE OF THE TRANSPORT,FOR YOU AND YOUR BIKE TO BAJA AND BACK IS $500 CANADIAN. TRIP WOULD PROBABLY BE ABOUT 10 DAY'S. PARK THE BUS SOMEWHERE IN NORTHERN BAJA,JUMP ON YOUR BIKES AND RIDE,RIDE,RIDE FOR APPROX 7/8 DAYS. SO YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR EXPENCES,ACCOMADATION,FOOD,BOOZE ETC WHILE YOU ARE ON THE BIKES. ANY ONE THATHAS INTEREST IN A TRIP LIKE THIS ,PLEASE CONTACT ROSCO ATRTSELECTRONICS AT TELUS DOT NET (NO SPACES OR CAPITALS,YOU GET THE DRILL BY NOW). RIDERS NEED MEDIUM TO LARGE 4 STROKES,GOOD RIDER EXPERIENCE,AS AS THIS TRIP WONT BE SUITED TO ROOKIES.

STOPS /PICKUPS AVAILABLE IN KAMLOOPS,MERRIT,HOPE,CHILWACK,ABBOTTSFORD,SUMAS, IF REQUIRED.

L

Lonewolf

imported post

imported post

:( maybe this fall or next year. cant swing it this year...

cactusreid

imported post

imported post

thks guy's,but i think rosco has given up on fillin the bus and going south this year. everyone just seems to be fragmented this year with schedules and such.but on that note email me if you have any interest in doing a trip next febuary. this will be a drz/ 450/525/450x type of ride,not a klr style of trip. we try to do about 8-10 days of riding over about a 12-14 day trip from end to end. my email is info @ cactus collision dot com. thks cactusreid