When: Saturday April 27th 11am- 7pm
Were: Popkum Motorpark Chilliwack
Bikes: 2013 150 sx,250sx-f, 450sx-f
250xc, 300 xc, 350 xc-f and 350 exc
Pre-sign up at MRM and receive
preferedriding status call or email
or 604-465-0441

offworlder

Oh yea ! What an awesome chance to really get a feel for the new crop of oranges ! Thanks Troy and MRM !!!

"TAKE A TEST RIDE ON A BRAND NEW KTM!

KTM Canada’s 2013 Ride Orange Moto Tour is almost here! From April 20[SUP]th[/SUP] to May 30[SUP]th[/SUP] , KTM and their dealers are supporting more than 20 demo rides across Canada. On the fleet are brand new 2013 KTM motocross (SX), off-road XC) and dual sport bikes (EXC).

This is your chance to experience a KTM 450 SX-F—the bike that 2012 AMA Motocross champion Ryan Dungey and Roger DeCoster developed, or feel young again ripping it up a new KTM two-stroke. From 150cc to 500cc, motocross and off-road, you’ll get your hands on a little bit of everything at a Ride Orange event this spring.

What to expect at a Ride Orange Moto Tour:

• A mix of brand new, 2013 KTM MX, off-road and dual sport models (SX / XC/ EXC)
  • Mechanical + parts support
  • KTM dealer + corporate staff
  • Special appearances from KTM factory MX & off-road racers
  • Riders must be 18 years or older, wear proper safety and riding gear and hold a valid driver’s license.

MRM

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
Thank you everyone all spots are full for thios event. Thank you for the support!

offworlder

Anyone interested in riding out to this event ?
I'm coming from the UBC area, and will likely be leaving around 8:00 am.

xr8d

Hi Mark, I am likely going to ride the big white beast out there too. Coming from the very eastern edge of Maple Ridge. Which way are you taking?

Jon

offworlder

Jon,

Twin 990s ? Woo hoo !
I'll likely fly across the billion dollar bridge, and hum along the highway, but we could take Lougheed instead, as thats alot purdier...
It's more your hood than mine, whatcha think re the best route ?

xr8d

If it's really wet, prob just highway 1, but if it's not too nasty we could go out Lougheed and through Aggasiz for a little scenery.

xr8d

Damn! Was called in to work in the wee hours this morning and missed the ride. Hope they do another, I was really looking forward to trying both the bikes and the track!

Jon

offworlder

Hats off to Troy @ MRM for a great time shredding orange !
Was a fun event, with a tasty lunch spread, and most importantly, the entire line up of KTM 2 and 4 strokes !

8687887294_a6dcf25aa1_c.jpg

8687887076_8fdc21985b_c.jpg

Popkum track was a hoot, they've got 2 great tracks, one for beginners, we rode the larger/longer track. The rain made things even more interesting, but the bikes were awesome, and everyone was frothing at the mouth to get on em !

Thanks Troy !

MRM

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
Glad you had a goodtime, we enjoyed theday aswell!