KTM wants your opinion

MRM

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
ktm_demo.jpg

KTM Canada will be campaining across canada this spring a demo tour. Please provide your opinion of which bike would be of interest in test riding.

cactusreid

500 exc street legal and a 300x-w for me to test out please. I promise to bring them back to you after thanksgiving weekend!

xr8d

The 990 I bought from you is barely broken in, but I would love to try the new 1190. That being said, if I could afford a second bike I would be interested in the Freeride (350 or electric). I am very intrigued by the electric one if it is released for sale.

gt750

When are they going to make a clean burning, two stroke street bike? The technology is here, now. Look at the E-Tec Ski-Doo's! Now that I wouldn't even need a test ride on. SOLD!

mike_123

After owning a 2009 exc 530 and finding it to be a complete utter piece of unreliable crap with excellent power and suspension I wouldn't mind running a new 500 exc for a few hundred miles to see if its improved and can keep the oil in the motor rather then burning it all up

bchunter

When are they going to make a clean burning, two stroke street bike? The technology is here, now. Look at the E-Tec Ski-Doo's! Now that I wouldn't even need a test ride on. SOLD!

+2 on that one!!!!!!!

And don't forget the E-Tec marine engines. Absolutely amazing pieces of equipment.

MRM

All great suggestions.

Within the next 6 weeks or so I will have a 990 adventure and 690 Duke available for test rides. The 1190 will not be available for sometime however I will have the pleasure to ride it in late june and I'm planning to provide a video of such event.

Once I have a list and area of demo for offroad vehicles I will make everyone aware:)

MRM

After owning a 2009 exc 530 and finding it to be a complete utter piece of unreliable crap with excellent power and suspension I wouldn't mind running a new 500 exc for a few hundred miles to see if its improved and can keep the oil in the motor rather then burning it all up

Sorry to hear your luck. There were a few that had oiling issues but we definatly didnt find it the norm.