Last Call for 57th Annual GVMC Routledge Run JULY 1-3 in Princeton

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Its the End of May and we have to do "Last Call" for participants for the

57th Annual GVMC Routledge Run JULY 1-3 in Princeton the registration for this event is closing at the end of today, May 31 2011. There are only a few beds left and still plenty of camsites. If must contact the organisers asap if you want to attend this epic ride
best contact is markgray at shaw dot ca

This Dual Sport Ride is hosted by the Greater Vancouver Motorcycle Club www.gvmc.ca
you can use the GVMC site to sign up right away with pay pal follow this link
http://www.gvmc.ca/eventdetails.asp?ID=197
there is also more information on this event here too

To lazy to follow the link below is a copy of the information
...................................................................................................
57th Annual GVMC Routledge Run- Dualsport Ride/Road Ride

July 1st, 2nd and 3rd 2011

Mark these dates on your calendar for a great Motorcycle Weekend and register early.
Enjoy the spectacular Okanagan Similkameen region of southern British Columbia on your road bike or dualsport/adventurer while enjoying the hospitality and camaraderie of the Greater Vancouver Motorcycle Club.

Our base this year will be:
The Princeton Castle Resort
375 Rainbow Lake Road just off the Princeton-Summerland Road.
Princeton is a three hour ride from Surrey.

Scenic Road Route for cruisers, sport bikes and touring riders.
A spectacular Saturday with a route through Aspen Grove, Kelowna, Rock Creek, Osoyoos and along the famous Old Hedley Road. Suitable for riders of any level on any type of bike.

Adventure Dual Sport Route for KLR's, Big BMW's and DRG650's.
A day following some of the most scenic and historically significant secondary roads and off-road trails in the area. Meandering towards Penticton and returning along sections of the Kettle Valley Railway.

Tough Enough Dual Sport Route for the ‘plated dirtbikes’.
A Challenging day that will include the famous Whipsaw Trail, the Coquihalla Canyon and the Tulameen area. Good knobby tires will be required.

Friday July 1st (statutory holiday in Canada):
6:00pm Arrival at Princeton Castle Resort

* We will provide a guided / charted route (EZ-DS, Hard-DS, Road) for you to ride from the lower mainland, as well as from Kamloops, at your leisure to the Princeton Castle Resort.

* You will get fed on Friday night.

* You will have a bed to sleep in (first 75 registrants), or a spot for your RV (with power & water) or a site for your tent.

Saturday July 2nd will be our 'main event':

* You will receive a rollchart (EZ-DS, Hard-DS, Road) for the day, and the opportunity to be guided - start/finish at the Resort.

* You will be fed breakfast.

* You will be handed a sack lunch.

* You will get fed (catered) on Saturday night.

* You will get some souvenirs.

* You might even win prizes.

* You will sleep a second night (see above)

* Saturday night is movie night under the stars.

Sunday July 3rd is departure time.

* You will be fed breakfast.

* We will give you a route sheet back to the 'loops or ferry / Greater Vancouver. Be sure to have your passport etc., since a route option may proceed into northern WA.

Bring along your riding buddies and meet new ones!

Register before June 1st: $150.00

Cash – Cheque - PayPal (plus applicable service charge)

Late / same-day registrants still pay $150, with no guaranteed accommodations / meals etc.

Information:
Don't miss out on a fun weekend! Pre-sign now at www.gvmc.ca

kchip

Hi Tom..I sent in my registration form and $ about a week ago. I donot see my name on the list of riders and I got your message on my email this morning. Does this mean you haven't received it? or just haven't got around to the paperwork? Please advise.

Thanks
Kevin Chipperfield

hurricane harry

Hi Tom..I sent in my registration form and $ about a week ago. I donot see my name on the list of riders and I got your message on my email this morning. Does this mean you haven't received it? or just haven't got around to the paperwork? Please advise.

Thanks
Kevin Chipperfield

ditto what he said^^
steve g
camano island wa

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket

Thanks
Kevin Chipperfield

Kevin,

Tom doesnt do paperwork. I do. Your cheque & regi came in yesterday mail. You are 'in'. Please bring a tent.

I'll update the list sometime this week.

Mark

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member

Thanks
Kevin Chipperfield

Marks right, I dont do the paperwork................unless its stapling up an arrow on a tree

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.