Last Call for Free Labour DSBC Enduro X Set Up Thursday January 22

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
This is it

When Thursday January 22 anytime after noon:ss: (good for you retired types)

Where Tradex Building at the Abbotsford Airport

[line]

Time to set up the course for the KTM EnduroX for the Vancouver MC Show

All the materials are at the site and just need to be assembled

Some of you have already confirmed that you will be here, thanks very much in advance.

We will need lots of hands to move and assemble the obstacles

Just bring your old clothes or coverall because you will get dirty, some good gloves and your favourite hammer and if you have a pry bar bring that along too.

Some of the things that need doing

Assembly of the Wall Of Death

Assemble ram for Bus Hop

Banding the tires for the Pit of Despair

Banding logs

Construct containment area for the Log Jam

And lots of other stuff, so don't be shy I will find something for everyone to do.

Post here if you can make it, need more info call me at 604.724.2425

Tom :wi:

greenlake

imported post

imported post

Tom,

Unfortunatley, retirement is a long way off. I will try to skip out of work early and see you there. I believe the frenchmen and the south african are on the list as well.

Dave

Good 350R

imported post

imported post

Tom,

I will be there after work on Wed & Thurs night around 4:00 PM. Can bring a large chain saw and peevey hook for cutting logs if necessary. How about banding equipment?

Ken

Phoenix

imported post

imported post

Can prolly make outside of retirement hours, depending on WORK say 3 to 4 p.m.

Cheers, Alex.

tomcycle

Staff member
imported post

imported post

Good 350R wrote:
Tom,

I will be there after work on Wed & Thurs night around 4:00 PM. Can bring a large chain saw and peevey hook for cutting logs if necessary. How about banding equipment?

Ken

I am borrowing banding and a tool, if you can get your hands on banding equipment it would really help out

Tom

S

stutoot

imported post

imported post

Hey Tom,

I'll be out there late Thursday after noon with hammer and prybar.:dr:

John

G

imported post

imported post

I would help, but I already WASTED my time hauling out lumber and stacking it in the driveway so a certain someone could come and pick it up.

tomcycle

Staff member
imported post

imported post

aurora wrote:
I would help, but I already WASTED my time hauling out lumber and stacking it in the driveway so a certain someone could come and pick it up.

Sent you a PM

sodbuster

imported post

imported post

Myself and another will come over from the Island on Thursday to help on the EnduroX track. We will be there around Noon. We will bring our hammers and tapes, maybe even a crowbar or two. Say "HI" to Javajude for us.:clap::cf2:. Jon & Ted.

tomcycle

Staff member
imported post

imported post

sodbuster wrote:
Myself and another will come over from the Island on Thursday to help on the EnduroX track. We will be there around Noon. We will bring our hammers and tapes, maybe even a crowbar or two. Say "HI" to Javajude for us.:clap::cf2:. Jon & Ted.

Glad to have you guys

Need a place to stay?

Tom

sodbuster

imported post

imported post

Thanks for the offer, but I have a friend in Coqitlam whom I haven't seen for awhile. What or where do we report to when we get to the tradex?:spl:Jon.

Rambocycle

imported post

imported post

sodbuster wrote:
What or where do we report to when we get to the tradex?:spl:Jon.
You can look for Judy,Tom, Mark or myself. Go to the tent which will be at the back of the Tradex Centre towards the Airport side. Outside.

The booth will be set up near the Yamaha riders. Best to look outside first.

Sharon