Load 'em up...

S

spam and eggs

Last Friday/Saturday (15th/16th) = bike loading.

Procedure= Find the parts of your bike that don't have paint on them anymore. Coat with marine lube so bike doesn't rust away to a pile of brown dust en route (some of us needed more that others, eh Paul, Lars?). Load onto Willies special M/C skids along with another bike. Strap to within an inch of its life. Strategically place foam and strap some more. Wrap skid in gigantic rolls of saran wrap (thanks Ken!!). Spray paint a number (1-5) on the side of your skid. Hope that saran wrap was evenly applied with no holes before spraypainting. Insert skids into container. Strap down. Lock container. Hope for the best.....and wait.

Jen's Suzukis
250604790_ef0be1b2f1.jpg

Willie is an excellent supervisor.... no really!
250604830_c958e9a774.jpg

Pallets #1 and #2, ready to go...
250604863_35353eeb0a.jpg

Willie and Ken and Tammy- you can bet the guys are telling her how fantastic their KTMs are
250604885_d4b9ae9657.jpg

Carel thinking about how his Honda will leave the KTMs behind in the sand
250604916_ef44c69c27.jpg

Proud papas and the container they'll be stuffing their babies inside...
250604953_f5b6323c82.jpg

See you soon bikes- enjoy your cruise!

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Cooool:dr:Looks like your adventure has started. Bet you guys can't wait.

Looing forward to following your adventure as it happens, Do you guys want me to set up a area for your pictures in the DSBC phonto gallery?

Tom

S

spam and eggs

imported post

imported post

That would be great. I usually upload my pics to Flickr. Would you be willing to drag them into the gallery if I gave you the links as we went?

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

spam and eggs wrote:
That would be great. I usually upload my pics to Flickr. Would you be willing to drag them into the gallery if I gave you the links as we went?

I have created a place for your pictures on the DSBC Photogallery.

http://www.dualsportbc.com/photogallery/showgallery.php?cat=635

Not sure how to transfer the pictures but if you post the link I am sure we can get the job done.

Tom