Looking for riding parters in the west Kootenays

Mikko

Hey everyone, it been a crazy start to the summer but it's time to get some riding in. Anyone planning any rides that don't mind me joining. I'm located in Trail but willing to travel to meet up. Keep the rubber facing down!

DRZ_Gram

Hey,
I live in Nelson and am also looking for people to ride with. I ride a DRZ but mostly stick to quad trails or FSR's at this point.

Mikko

I'm on an xr650 so bigger trails are good for me. I don't know the area very good but I have the back roads maps. There is a ride from castlegar to christina lake which is supposed to nice and chill. You go through a long tunnel. I think it's an old railway.Saturday is open for me.

Tazuki

I'm down for riding , Montrose here , ride a XT225 small but I get there , changed front sprocket from 15 t to 16 t so can cruise 90-95 K but still has lots of bottom end grunt !
Hey everyone, it been a crazy start to the summer but it's time to get some riding in. Anyone planning any rides that don't mind me joining. I'm located in Trail but willing to travel to meet up. Keep the rubber facing down!

TallRider

I am heading up to Rosslaand from August 8 to 12 and looking for others to ride off road in the area for a day ride or overnight camping. Fairly new rider on a KLR 650 so looking for FSR and the like. Anyone up for a ride?

sector

If you're looking for an excuse to get out and ride somewhere, the Horizon's Unlimited event in Nakusp later this week is a lot of fun. Lots of overland motorcycle travelers with interesting stories to tell. They usually organize some street and dirt rides around there, too. I'll be there on my DR650. http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/canwest-2017

Last edited: