LOOSE SCREW 2011 - Early Bird Draw!!! - Giant Loop MoJavi bag

Bora20

Administrator
We have added a new feature to the Loose Screw 2011 this year...

!!!Early Bird Draw!!!

Dave at Moto Overland Development (MOD) has graciously donated a Giant Loop MoJavi bag as the Early Bird Draw prize!
:clap::clap::clap:

How do you enter the draw you ask?

Simply fill out the Loose Screw 2011 entry form and have it in my hands or postmarked by May 31, 2011 and you will be automatically entered. The draw will take place on June 10, 2011 using www.random.org and the winner will be contacted to arrange delivery.

The Giant Loop MoJavi is designed to help you take a load off! Improve your endurance and comfort by taking the load out of your backpack and putting it on your dualsport, supermoto or dirt bike. Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride. The MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.

Enough space to get the back or fanny pack full of tools, tubes, lunch, etc. off yourself. No racks or hardware required to securely pack this gear on those 150 mile single track adventures into the mountains or desert.
813336792_Q3jiQ-L.jpg

813336772_CUeSP-L.jpg

Fits all dual sport bikes, stays on and is built from the same burly materials as the Coyote and Great Basin for hard-core off-road punishment. 22 oz nylon coated polyester is WAY tougher than any woven fabric and is also waterproof.
813623002_G6NEQ-M.jpg

813625569_HtLJm-L.jpg

and the winner is....
#9 - Steve Probstfeld !!!

Picture-1-L.png

Last edited:

Bora20

Administrator
I know...I am going to order my own for the season and for the Rutledge Ride. Tools on bike, water on back sounds like a much better idea.

Bora20

Administrator
30 days left to enter for the Early Bird prize !!!

Come on boys and girls, the sun is shining and your bikes are out :)

E

exspark

We have added a new feature to the Loose Screw 2011 this year...

!!!Early Bird Draw!!!

Dave at Moto Overland Development (MOD) has graciously donated a Giant Loop MoJavi bag as the Early Bird Draw prize!
:clap::clap::clap:

How do you enter the draw you ask?

Simply fill out the Loose Screw 2011 entry form and have it in my hands by May 31, 2011 and you will be automatically entered. The draw will take place on June 10, 2011 using www.random.org and the winner will be contacted to arrange delivery.

The Giant Loop MoJavi is designed to help you take a load off! Improve your endurance and comfort by taking the load out of your backpack and putting it on your dualsport, supermoto or dirt bike. Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride. The MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.

Enough space to get the back or fanny pack full of tools, tubes, lunch, etc. off yourself. No racks or hardware required to securely pack this gear on those 150 mile single track adventures into the mountains or desert.
813336792_Q3jiQ-L.jpg

813336772_CUeSP-L.jpg

Fits all dual sport bikes, stays on and is built from the same burly materials as the Coyote and Great Basin for hard-core off-road punishment. 22 oz nylon coated polyester is WAY tougher than any woven fabric and is also waterproof.
813623002_G6NEQ-M.jpg

813625569_HtLJm-L.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Bora20

Administrator
It is nice and since there are only about 18 people signed up so far, the odds are pretty damn good.

Missing LOTS of entry forms at this point, I wonder if I should email spam all the 2010 participants to see if they want a chance to win a free bag??

Randual

don't send out spam as then it lessens my chance to win another great loose screw prize... Don't mention the GPS last ride...
thanks,again guys!!!
Looking forward to another great ride...
Randual

Randual

What I meant to say was ..... I'd like my guest from Alberta to win this great prize...
sorry about my over enthusiasm
Randaul

Bora20

Administrator
don't send out spam as then it lessens my chance to win another great loose screw prize... Don't mention the GPS last ride...
thanks,again guys!!!
Looking forward to another great ride...
Randual

LOL, I won't send it. Nice profile picture, looks familiar :)

Randual

"C" route last year Great diversion off the forest service road!

was out for a spin today with the Mrs and saw a Yearling Black Bear about 5 mins from the house (in Poco)
good day...
Randual

Bora20

Administrator
"C" route last year Great diversion off the forest service road!

Randual

Oh, I knew where that was. It was part of the A and C loop :) I like the FSR on the C loop before the top of Sun Peaks. Full power all the way up as fast as you can!

Lots of bears up here out and about lately. I can watch one from my deck trying to eat ducks in the marsh.

Bora20

Administrator
2.25 days left!! If the envelope is postmarked May 31st or earlier you will still be entered in the early bird draw.

Bora20

Administrator
Last few entries rolling in this week for those of you that mailed on Monday and yesterday.