Loose Screw 2011 - General Discussion

toowheels

Giant Loop bags at the Loose Screw ride

Giant Loop bags at the Loose Screw ride

Looking forward to the ride!! :clap:

I'll also be toting the Giant Loop line of bags with me (and the MOD parts too)...including the New Diablo Tank Bag (smaller brother to the Fandango):

IMG_5917.jpg

shown on the WR250R here with the Mojavi Saddlebag (Fandango Tank Bag on the F8 & R12 GS's)

...and the even newer Coyote and Great Basin Dry Bags!

They are completely waterproof bags that offer additional storage to the Coyote and Great Basin Saddlebags. Perfect for sleeping bag/tent/sleeping pad etc.

CSBCBDon450EXC.jpg

Coyote Saddlebag and Coyote Dry Bag on 450EXC

They have lash points that are designed to line up perfectly and securely with the compression straps of each bag (and you can use the Coyote Dry Bag with the Great Basin too). The Coyote Dry Bag is 12L and the Great Basin Dry bag is 23L and they are both built to the usual tough Giant Loop standards of course.

Look for my bike (orange well worn F8GS with grey GL stuff on it) and drop by to check 'em all out!

See you there!

Dave
www.motooverland.com

scottbc

I have been thinking about coming up early on Friday morning. It's a long drive for only one day of riding and Kamloops is just too awsome to miss out on. If you were a local where would you spend a day B riding? Inks on the way or somewhere else?

Thank's, Scott

cactusreid

scott: how bout staging at inks, work your way over to greenstone,then head south to logan lake,burger at the black bull pub , then back via tunkwa,duffy lake,six mile areas and back to inks?

scottbc

scott: how bout staging at inks, work your way over to greenstone,then head south to logan lake,burger at the black bull pub , then back via tunkwa,duffy lake,six mile areas and back to inks?

That sounds pretty good. This way we could ride and then stock up on supplies in town as we pass through. Are those routes in the BackRoad Mapbook? I also have Garmin Topo Canada, it should't be too hard to figure out the way through. Thank's Reid.

Scott

cactusreid

scott: just wing it and follow your nose. lots of variations, depending on how deep you want to get in the deep dark forest. backoads map and topo- your "golden" man!