Loose Screw 2011 - Pictures and Stories

davidhowell

Finally completed my video from the day of riding.

Thanks again for putting on the event! Hopefully I'll be a better rider next year and be able to better handle the course :)

*edit* Crap..sorry about it not being able to be viewed on here. I kinda suspected that would happen with the music I used.

cheeseburger

Finally completed my video from the day of riding.

Thanks again for putting on the event! Hopefully I'll be a better rider next year and be able to better handle the course :)

*edit* Crap..sorry about it not being able to be viewed on here. I kinda suspected that would happen with the music I used.

Ha! Great video. I like how you tied the whole thing together with a strong theme, it kept me right into it till the end.

Dorky

Thanks for the video - I enjoyed it. Although, I must say I don't recognize some of the spots in the video?? It looks like you had fun - I hope. Maybe we'll make the B a little less vigorous next year.

davidhowell

Thanks for the video - I enjoyed it. Although, I must say I don't recognize some of the spots in the video?? It looks like you had fun - I hope. Maybe we'll make the B a little less vigorous next year.

Oh no! I wouldn't change anything about the course! I'm just a bad rider :)

Some of the areas in the vid were from..umm...where we got lost along the way :eek:

Bora20

Administrator
Nice video guys! Next year we will run you backwards so you can see the other part. Maybe pair up with a couple of others too, that will help with navigating and picking those bikes up.