Loose screw 2013

Ryeguy

Well thx for the work to put the 2013 loose screw together it was an awesome b route

Well thx for the work to put the 2013 loose screw together it was an awesome b route

And I think I might have figured how to sign up on this fourm
You don't need a roll chart holder if you don't plan on leading or getting lost by yourself. They are less than $40, you will use it again at next year's event.

You can run all the routes if you want. The ride is officially one day, but if you want to camp longer and run them all, be our guest :)

BTW, once you start riding dualsport, you will more than likely leave the track ;)

2Trider

Awesome Ride ...'A' loop on Sat was perfect (outside of on the fly trail clearing) B loop Sunday was a fantastic mix of trails and FSR's...one up hill after Falkland was sure to nail most guy's (powder uphill with a healthy root across both lines 3/4 of the way up) day without help.
All said 200km both days with another 150km Friday south of Vernon made for a fantastic weekend of riding new country and seeing some old friends.

Kudo's to all that put in the time to make the event happen....very aware of what it takes

AlexBC

Is it time for the 2014 event yet? Thanks guys for putting this event on! It was an incredible experience and I'm hooked. I can't wait to do it all again.