Loose Screw Entries 2013

Bora20

Administrator
You have 1 more week to get our entries in in order to get dinner and a t-shirt! Hurry up, the orders for both are going in mid-next week.

Donger

Not sure how you all feel about crashers, but there is an outside chance I could make it, though I likely won't know until the Thursday night of the event. Tent trailer, bike and me. Fees and waivers not a problem, just don't know what my job is going to throw at me. Don't want to offend anyone just showing up.

Don P

Dorky

Not sure how you all feel about crashers, but there is an outside chance I could make it, though I likely won't know until the Thursday night of the event. Tent trailer, bike and me. Fees and waivers not a problem, just don't know what my job is going to throw at me. Don't want to offend anyone just showing up.

Don P
Game day signups are totally welcome. It's the dinner and shirt planning that are the issue. We hope you can make it.

Damm, I always seem to wait until the last minute to send off my regi form. Just got back from our holidays. Cheque is in the mail this morning. Large shirt for me

Cheque and reg. mailed off 3 days ago. Really looking forward to the ride. Hope the "B" has some gnarly sections. Glad to see there is gas half way thru this year.

cactusreid

I'm pretty sure the A has more gnarly than the B. step up and jump in,fill yer boots! no pun intended. come early or stay late and ride em all.

Bora20

Administrator
I will see if we can get some pix of the A this week. It will be gnarly. We only do gnarly. Ride it anyway :)

fastlane

I know I'm cutting it fine But I have my cheque and registration in the mail. Sorry it is last minute. (I also emailed a copy of the registration and cheque.)
I'll be on the Orange 640 :cool:
I hope I'm OK for dinner and T shirt! Looking forward to it again!!

Lane

bchunter

I am hoping it will rain so i will feel normal while riding - haha. Not used to riding with that big fireball in the sky. And dust, what the heck is that ????

This is gonna be a great time!! :hb:

Dorky

Dust sucks but you do not want it to rain. Dust turns into lethal slime.

But yes, you northern folks are going to melt. :cool: