LSDS 2014 - 8th Annual Loose Screw Dual Sport Ride

XT350

Hello loose screw would it be possible to stay on the property Wed, Thursday night as I will be in the Kamloops area early for something else. Friday I will be there to help you guys with setup. Thanks Rob :cool:

Bora20

Administrator
Yes, you can be there early. Just be prepared to move your camp if you take the crew spots. Stick to the fence and down about 100' from the river path and you will be golden.

We will be there Thursday morning to setup the tents.

deepakvyas

Hello loose screw would it be possible to stay on the property Wed, Thursday night as I will be in the Kamloops area early for something else. Friday I will be there to help you guys with setup. Thanks Rob :cool:
I'll probably be there Thursday too. If they need help I'm in to doing that.

deepakvyas

What is the process to get solo riders someone to ride with?

I am new to riding in Kamloops and plan on riding my DR650 on the C+ route.

Is there an announcement at the riders meeting to get us sad solo riders some friends?

Hey overlander.

I'm riding a Dr400. I'll be there a couple days early. On the ride day I expect I'll be doing the C+, due to my experience and age of my tires. Look for a black DR400. I'll have GPS and roll chart.

cactusreid

deep: i sure camp stoves are fine, especially if your staying for a few days.just be very careful as the area is very dry!

XRBryan

Looks like I'll be solo on Friday. Anyone who wants to join me for the B or C+, let me know. I'll be there late Thursday afternoon - red/white/black XR400.

04klr

as my bbq will be there it is free to use by anyone though during sat dinner it will be slathered in meat.

kenf

Looks like I'll be solo on Friday. Anyone who wants to join me for the B or C+, let me know. I'll be there late Thursday afternoon - red/white/black XR400.

I'll be up Thurs night with at least one other buddy, with various friends trickling in all day Friday. Planning to do several shorter rides on various sections of B and/or C+ through the day, you're welcome to join us. Husky TE310 trailered behind a Pilot, and EXC525 in the back of a toyota.

Crash969

Should be in Friday morning some time. Leaving Edmonton tonight. Looking for some riding partners for Friday. Ken if your still around by the time I get in would love to hook up with you guys.

Dorky

Tonight is your last chance for Loose Screw questions. Do you have your roll charts? Do you know where you're going? Etc? Etc? We're off the grid tomorrow: riding, setting up, lounging in the river...
Email us if needed - [email protected] No guarantees but we might get the email.

Cultusking

House: Moho up and running and fridge getting colder by the minute (thanks to sensational wife for buying it)
Bike: big tank, roll chart holder (thanks to MX1), new tire, new rear wheel bearings, new oil (Thanks to Gnarly Parts)............old rider still though
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

LordEndo

Staff member
14 hours in trail....navigation issues.....only a few meltdowns....but we made it out.....thanks LooseScrew for 'A' good time.....

DirtClunker

LordEndo - section #13 after the 13k trail - where was the trail into the clearcut?? We found the tape on the road by the culvert, and also a couple of cow trails going into the clear cut, but no dirt bike trails. Even, walked the friggin thing...