LSDS14 - Pictures and Videos

kenf

This one seems to capture the A loop pretty well IMO. If you zoom in really close, you can see how happy is that we stopped to take a photo before dragging his bike off him :mad:

20140809_150544.jpg

snackdaddy

KTM_Nap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I suck at inserting images so hoping this works. It was KTM nap time...All three in our group fell. Hard to see the ruts but they did get us

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
For the record

DSBC Photo Gallery hosts your images for free, very little on limitations and we are always agreeable to increase storage for Motorcycle related pictures

Tom

woofer2609

Mitch actually stopped riding long enough for me to get his photo Sunday morn on the B route. By which time Rhys had probably already made it back to camp.

Mitch and Rhys (sp?)

Does this seem like a good idea?

Just another day at the beach

I wish I'd taken a photo through my goggles, as the flowers looked electric through rose lenses

Chris, happy to be in one piece

KTM maintenance schedule: Replace air in tires every 15 hours. Replace with genuine KTM air captured high in the French Alps.

Nobody wanted to follow the parking regulations

Last edited:

Dave R.

Thanks to the organizers, I had a great time and want to plan for next year. My wife loved the river, the camping and the people that she met at camp while we were out riding. Thanks to my riding partners Chris, Joe and Rob, roll charts and GPS got us through with only one minor detour. One minor crash too, Rob, I hope your shoulder is O.K. Also my brother found us at camp while on his way back to Manitoba, that was a good surprise.
Dave R.

dsauka

Murray D. helping Paul fix a flat

Murray and Mike in the rear view.

The view we were told to look at.

The GS1200 that completed the C+ without any falls....but came pretty damn close on one certain rocky rutted out downhill.

diverdown

thank you farmerger for taking pictures of us hack guys and posting them, great pictures and fun was had by all. diverdown

dsauka

Murray helping Paul fix flat tire without removing the wheel....forward thinking :)

The View

The GS1200 that completed the C+ course without crashing....although one certain steep downhill with rocks almost got the best of me.

Mike and Murray in the rearview.

Dorky

Dwayne,
We're glad to here you had fun and no falls. Hopefully you enjoyed a few challenging sections. Nice work on the big dog, I wouldn't want to try that on that bike. Did you guys ride all of the route with Murray? I didn't realize that he rode the C+.

dsauka

Dwayne,
We're glad to here you had fun and no falls. Hopefully you enjoyed a few challenging sections. Nice work on the big dog, I wouldn't want to try that on that bike. Did you guys ride all of the route with Murray? I didn't realize that he rode the C+.

Yes, Murray rode the whole C+ with us after he got separated from the guy he started out with. It was a fun ride. I really liked the challenge of the C+ on the big bike and enjoyed the company of the guys I rode with....I'll be back again next year :)

Randual

Well It's been quite a while and I thought I'd better get after posting some pic's from our view... at the Loose Screw
We travelled from PoCo and got a great spot with our friends Wayne and Carrie,
IMG_0991.JPG

After the riders meeting Wayne, Dennis (Our oldest son) and myself set out as a team...
IMG_0997.JPG

We actually got to just past the gate and were stopped by the Train... That didn't take too long
and we were off again. We got to where the pavement ends... only minutes away turned right
on to Robbin's Creek Rd and seconds later came across a guy dragging his bike out from under a p/u truck
Not a very good start, but looked like no one seriously injured so we kept going...
IMG_0540.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG

This is my son Dennis, and this was his first Loose Screw adventure ride, we were on the C route

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0549.jpg

Monty Lake in the back ground!
IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_05611.JPG

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_05901.JPG

IMG_05331.JPG

Back at the campsite!

Randual

We all had a great time on the ride and in the river afterwards! But we had to load up our gear and head to our next adventure, Wayne and Carrie had to come home and we left the campsite, heading for Alberta! I won't hijack this thread so I'll start another called "Shining Bank" dual sport ride ... I'll load up some more photos and get started!
Randy

Last edited: