LSDS14 - Riders & Routes Breakdown, suggestions for next year?

cactusreid

rosco,flash and myself rode the pm of the b today, nice stuff guy's! we were scanning the bush for a options, and there looks to be some opportunity there for some nasty stuff. stay tuned for next year folks!

Bora20

Administrator
We found some more nasty stuff on Friday too. Nice A route downhill that we can run them backwards up!

deepakvyas

I am thoroughly impressed with Trail Tech the company and my new Voyager. I won a part that I couldn't use on a raffle and traded it for the Voyager. When I got it home I realized that I had one for an inverted shock bike and a rad different than mine. I contacted "parts" at Trail Tech and explained my situation. So the guy on the other side took my info and he didn't say what he was gonna do. I expected (from experience of dealing with sales departments for work) that I would get a quote in the email. Within two weeks I received a kit that makes the Voyager fit my bike free of charge and complete. I'm so happy with this experience and I think I would recommend this company to anyone. Plus the Voyager that I finally installed today works awesome. The instructions were super easy to follow. I installed it in a matter of 4 hours which is great since this was the first after market computer I've ever installed. Thank you Trail Tech and thank you the sales guy. I forgot his name.

PS I have a DRZ400S; you need a cap that covers the hole the speedo cable used, you need the four lights that are next to your stock computer. You need a torque wrench that is accurate around 10 ftlbs. I even had fun installing it. Oh plus you probably want the "Deluxe mounting kit." It's real nice.

deepakvyas

Upon further examination of my stock computer I realized you could demount those lights and make a small bracket to install them next to the Trail Tech.

thumper65

I did the C+ this year . First half was on the money, second half could have used a little more 'first half' but fun nonetheless. I have done the B a couple times and really enjoyed this C+ route. Morning was challenging with a little more breathing room between obstacles, more room than the B routes I have ridden. That was one of my key 'likes' for the C+. Thank you to all the Loose Screw Crew for all the work you do every year!! I vote for another C+ route next year please..

deepakvyas

Paul Nicholson I totally lost your contact info and I can't remember exactly where your house is. I still owe you a beer. Phone my cell if you still have my number or PM my profile here.