LSDS14 - Sponsors

Bora20

Administrator
The sponsors are coming online already :D Don't forget to give them your business, they support us by you supporting them :D

- Klim
- Trail Tech
- RTR Performance
- Riders Edge Suspension
- Manulife Securities - Brad Vickerson
- Strauss Herb Company
- Valley Motosport
- GP Moto
- MX1 Canada
- Crock of Shirt
- Rivercity Cycle
- Vernon Motorsports
- Shuswap Extreme Recreation
- Safety Mart Foods

Last edited:

Bora20

Administrator
A few more confirmed today and I even spent some money at one of them for some parts I needed. You should do the same and tell them that you heard about them through DSBC and the Loose Screw sponsorship. That would go a long way to help continue the support.

offworlder

Just got me a fresh pumpkin from Valley Motosport ! Cory was great to deal with, and even arranged transport to the coast !
I then promptly began farkling courtesy of Colin @ MX1 ! Hooray for great sponsors - support em !

Farp

Just got me a fresh pumpkin from Valley Motosport ! Cory was great to deal with, and even arranged transport to the coast !
I then promptly began farkling courtesy of Colin @ MX1 ! Hooray for great sponsors - support em !

OK, Mark, don't keep us in suspense - what kind of puimpkin did you buy?

John

04klr

Jeff at GP moto has been sticking his fingers inside many of the Kamloops Baja riders forks for awhile now, he knows his forks and he's good guy to deal with, picked up my lefthand rear brake kit from him.
If the price is right and I can shop local, shop thru sponsors, I do everytime.
And before my two cents runs out, (though perhaps not, at least yet LSDS related) Giant Loop Products from Motooverland were draped all over the Baja bikes, Coyotes, Mohaves (with and without removeable bum bag) and fandangos all over the place, they work. they stay put. they rock.

some shameless advertising photos, the first shows two GP Moto decaled bikes and a Mojave bag w/removable bag w/added dry bag strapped on for more storage, and a fandango tank bag which quickly unzips to flop over for easy gas fillups (poured in from juice jugs, kettles, buckets, Gerry cans,,).

lots of GPMoto decals here and GL stuff all over. And gas from a pump, ahh such luxury.

here's several decals,(for GPMoto located here in Kamloops for those just arriving), fandango tank bag, Mojave with non-removable bag, on the other bikes are several choices of each model, and even a half naked Kamloopsian in the background.

four bikes, three Coyotes, three Fandangos, three GPMotos. and a Mojave, and Orange all over. (sorry Tom, had to say it)

OK, nuff said, now back to my previous thread in the Adventure forum, carry on.
Wayne

Last edited:

Bora20

Administrator
Full list on-board now! I just spent a bunch more money at GP Moto today. Soon I will be able to touch the ground!