LSDS15 - A & B Route Testing Sunday July 26th

Bora20

Administrator
We are planning to run the entire B route on Sunday July 26th. We were also thinking of running 2 groups so the A route (which uses the B) can be tested as well.

Plan to be at the gravel shack at the top of the hill at the Vernon turn off. This is just up from the field for those of you that have run the routes previously. I would like to get out of there at 8:00am as it will be a long hot day.

Any takers?

cactusreid

cactusreid is in as well! I want to prove the A sections and make any roll chart corrections as needed. i think terry will be in as well? maybe take a squirtjug/backpack and fireaxe as well? I'm taking a few rolls of ribbon in case things are melted out there as well.

Bora20

Administrator
Brad and I talked and we are thinking of running the full B, without the 6 mile to Falkland and back to Cattle guard before 6 mile section. That will keep us out of the fire zone.

everyone pray for rain without lightening.

cactusreid

I'm still trying to learn the area, so i'm in with what ever the group is good for? but when my eyebrows start curling, i'm back tracking,K?

Bora20

Administrator
6 mile is where we eat hot dogs and you show everyone your ass...these two items are not related.

Bora20

Administrator
An eventful day today! Started out without much dust, led to a broken set of bars, a bar replacement at the Falkland pub, a busted fan, maybe a broken rad, and a whole lot of soaked riders. Two-time hill and the waterfall were especially sporting with the downpour! Shouldn't be any complaints this year.

IMG_20150726_121255-XL.jpg

cactusreid

the gloves won't re appear until i least expect them, but thks for the reminder fbomb! after all our anniversary is just a couple of weeks away?

Dorky

Wow, sounds like a busy day. Sorry I missed it. Nice work getting the bars fixed over lunch.
Gordo
(From a long way away)