MRM first ride 1190 Adventure

MRM

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
Presently I'm at our 2014 KTM dealer meeting in Austria and have had an opportunity to ride the 1190 Adventure. What an incredible bike it is loads of power really cool ability to change suspension settings, performance settings, comfort adjustments and lots more. My wife and I will be taking bike for a trip to Vienna for a few days and then we will return the 1190 to KTM and they will be crating our bike and shipping it to the store. We expect it to arrive in August and will have it available for test rides. Cheers Troy

deuce

You suck! :p Can't wait to try the one that Action is getting here in Victoria. Enjoy riding in the EU.

tengai

Talked to Simon at Spunkies today, he expects his 1190 towards the end of July,Can't wait to try it;)

offworlder

Troy, 1190's should be hitting our shores any day now - any update ? You gonna have the "R", or the base 1190 model ?
I know the conditions are that it has to be used as a demo bike for a few months. Cant wait to try it !

MRM

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
Troy, it appears you've now got the 1190s in stock. Is there still a plan to provide test rides ?
Yes my 1190 has arrived and were scheduling test rides give us a call 604-465-0441

RocketMan

Spotted

Spotted

Yes my 1190 has arrived and were scheduling test rides give us a call 604-465-0441

Seen it in the flesh at Blackfoot today,nice bike.It has gone the route of street more than dirt.It will butt heads with the BMWwaterhead but I personally think that neither will match the 990 for dirt capabilitys.R will flatten both in the dirt.NO OFFENSE.1190R will consider with susp and the tires.

offworlder

.It has gone the route of street more than dirt.It will butt heads with the BMWwaterhead but I personally think that neither will match the 990 for dirt capabilitys.R will flatten both in the dirt.NO OFFENSE.1190R will consider with susp and the tires.

Dat true - this is a street bike more so than an "adventure" bike - KTM is definitely looking to carve a piece out of the GS market.
While I'm curious to eval the "R", those in the know are holding on to their 990's even more so than before….