No Work Zone Jun 23rd- Sign up thread

RiskMan

Damn. Hey Frank, can you change the date, I'm out of town that weekend.....hahaha. I would love to have hit this year but will hopefully be at the Dust to Dawson rally.

Scott

offworlder

How aggressive will the C loop be ?
Very much enjoyed the Orca C route (and even the C +), but as I'm coming over on/riding the behemoth (990), I dont want to spend the day weightlifting :)

c337b

How aggressive will the C loop be ?
Very much enjoyed the Orca C route (and even the C +), but as I'm coming over on/riding the behemoth (990), I dont want to spend the day weightlifting :)

No problem, the c loop was driven in a truck - Anything but street tires recommended

davidhowell

Got a new set of Heidenau K60's on the Dakar thanks to the fine folks at Motomethod. Ready to test them to the limit :)

Bones

Crap left in the BUSH

Crap left in the BUSH

So I'm doing some work in Port Alberni today and I stop at my usual spot to have a Wiz and I see all this Crap hanging in the trees. This pisses me off so I tore it all down, I hope this didn't screw anthing up. HAHA just kidding!!!!!Looks like the No Work Zone is coming together, Great work guys... See you next week

r_jackson

In the other thread it says the B route is ready and a GPS file is available. I don't really know what the A,B, or C route means, other than A is hard and C is easy. So to get an idea of the level system, what would last years route be? Either an A or B I assume. Loved the ride last year and would be happy doing that kind of riding again, some tough sections, some fast sections. Not really looking far anything much tougher though.

c337b

This years B -loop has some of last years course with some new sections If you rode it last year you will have no problems this year