North by Northwest Video

bchunter

Thanks guys. I can only take credit for the editing and the road footage as 2Trider is the master on the trials bike and provided me with all the awesome shots.

Thanks again.

A

aldermere

Nice Work Jim & Co.!!
Jim - please drag me out for an eveing ride down Coalmine etc. Talk to you soon!

bchunter

Will do. I just got back form vacation and am jonesing for a ride. I will give you a shout when we head out.

bchunter

Awesome work 2T. Again taking the time to explore our back yard. Those building look mostly like bunk houses eh? Yet another place I have to put on the to do list.

Man, I gotta get me a trials.

Kitimat KLR

...looks like my kind of trail - I think I could even manage that!
I was going to ask where is 6 Mile but you'd probably say it's somewhere between 2 Mile and 9 Mile...????

2Trider

Sort of between 2 mile and 9 mile.....:))
beware though you will get your bike dirty......just ask BC :)
and ignore the no trespassing signs and the appearance of a personal driveway...pertains to the surrounding land not the road allowance's
A BB exists there for those travelers....wonder if they are bike friendly.

More video.....more to my liking......

bchunter

beware though you will get your bike dirty......just ask BC :)

Hardy Har Har :help

In saying that I am hoping that tomorrow will be a nice day as I would love to get out for a lunch rip. Man has it been a long time.

Hey Kitimat, there is a ton of nice road like that around here, the Kitwanga back road being one of my favourites. I think I might have to try for it tomorrow. Shall we try to get a fall photo 2T? Lunch at the sandwich shop, weather depending?

2Trider

So does that mean you want to get the bike dirty .............hardy har har har......
Me did a Kitwanga backroad half tour for today....... video loading

Also meeting sparklr at the Upper Kitimat BC forest camp site tomorrow(Thursday) at 6pm for a night ride and camp for anyone who is brave enough.....A SB CB ride.

bchunter

OK. I will shoot you an e-mail when (if) I can make it out today. It will most likely be around lunch time. Take care and have fun.

Really what I want to do is crack the throttle and blow the cob webs out of the ol girl. I have been neglecting her for the girls in the huntin safe :)

2Trider

Well bc if you do not make it out this afternoon....you can live it through me..........lol

Me am off to the Upper Kitimat for a afternoon/night ride in the woods