Official 2012 Routledge Run Thread- Only 25 spaces left! Hurry!!

Metylhoundz

Registration closes July 10th, 2012!

Read this VERY carefully!

This years run will be July 27-29th 2012 starting Friday night at the Princeton Castle Resort.

All event details can be viewed at http://www.gvmc.ca/eventdetails.asp?ID=227
Food, ride and accomodation are included for $110.
(due to limited space, the chalets are already fully booked and those staying in them will be charged accordingly. We are charging "cost" for all the rooms etc.)

WHAT DO I DO FIRST???

HOW TO SIGN UP:
You will need to do two things
1) sign up is $60.00 plus paypal fees and can be done thru the website at http://www.gvmc.ca/events-roadride.asp?ridetype=Dual Sport
Or by Paying Wes at the GVMC clubhouse any Tuesday at 7 PM

2) Then make a $50.00 payment for your space in one of the cabanas.
Contact Wes at the GVMC clubhouse any Tuesday at 7 PM or at 604-857-4880 or mail a check for $50.00 made out to "GVMC" and mail to 2862 Cambie street Abbotsford BC V4X 2R9 before July 1, 2012. (if you miss this deadline call Wes)

All participants must fill out a liability waiver and it must be filled before riding on Saturdays event rides.

WHAT NEXT?
Deliver all the overnight gear you want transported to Princeton, to our clubhouse at
307-9785-192nd street by 8 PM Tuesday July 24th.
We will pack all your gear up to the Princton Castle Friday and return it to the clubhouse Sunday night.
You can pick up the gear at the clubhouse the following Tuesday at 7 PM.
WHY pack gear up for us? See below!

ACCOMMODATION:

Cabanas are the only options left to stay in other than tenting. There is a family reunion at the Princeton Castle that weekend and this means Cabanas are what is left. This is why we are charging you two amounts. $60 for the event and $50 for the cabins, and we are charging the cabanas "at cost".
These cabanas are rustic and yet oddly comfortable BUT; This means sharing a room with two others and so you must bring a sleeping bag, pillow and personal gear that we may need to transport for you.

:rolleyes: If you bring a spouse you will need to contact Wes to arrange a private Cabana. No worries we will work hard to make this right.

As of June 14th, 2012 we have space left for 25 on a first come first serve basis.

Any questions? Call Wes or email to [email protected]

See below the list of Participants.

Last edited:

Metylhoundz

List of Crazy people going on this ride!

List of Crazy people going on this ride!

:clap:
Mark Gray
Wendy Gray
Neil Hawking
Lori Hawking
Trevor Buchanan
Rita Buchanan
Mike Dunstan
Ian Banbury
Kay Banbury
Tom Timmerman
Sharon Rambo
Kellee Irwin
Peter Friesen
Dan Breakey
Wes Jamison
Debbie Jamison
Bill Wells
Jim Brook
John Pearson
Ron Serne
Donna Serne
Phil Blackburn
Julie Blackburn
Kevin Kinneard
Brock Kinneard
Hank ?
Brad Pope
Ray Keller
Greg Bowes
Barry Cargo
David Wells
Glen Dawe
Pat Huska
Rob Irving
Mike Peterson
Mike Roest
Amanda McCarney

Last edited:

Metylhoundz

Adding in

Adding in

Add in:
Pat Huska
Only 22 spaces left!

Also, All riders who have a BCORMA pass will receive $5 off.
Not sure how Wally will re-imburse if you sign on-line, but we will keep track.:p

Last edited:

Metylhoundz

I am tenantively scheduled to go up July 6 to pre-ride the routledge C loop for you big bike types and newbies. If anyone wants to go along, since I have had requests, let me know by text or e-mail 604-857-4880 or [email protected].
Thanks!

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
We have some beds left (due to work conflicts) in the luxury chalets.

More money, but very nice accomodations for singles or couples who don't want to carry camping gear etc.

Please contact me ASAP if you want in on this.

Mark

Metylhoundz

PRE-RIDE INFO:
Leaving Friday morning July 6, 2012 and expect to be in Princeton at about 3 pm. We plan to stay at the Old Dewdney recreation site on Old Hedley road and start our pre-ride from there. Anyone wishing to attend, you will be looking for a blue ford f-150 and a Pegasus travel trailer. Keep you phones on and text 604-857-4880 if you cannot find us or we end up in a different location.

Metylhoundz

OK!
We have a "C" loop built!
It will have a hard and easy option. Not much too difficult in any case. It'll be a breeze!

Thanks to Ray Keller for the fun days riding to get this planned.

We are down to 17 entries left open and I will take registration up to July 10th, tomorrow. After that I can add but only on availabitly as I will returning the unreserved cabanas back to the Resort.

I have added to the names of new crazy people here, since I cannot edit the main list for some reason.
Add in Garry Rossi, Kerry Dunn, Scott Moyes.

Metylhoundz

Good day folks!
Just a reminder that the GVMC Routledge Run is coming July 27th at the Princeton Castle resort.
Registration is closed but we have the ability to add a few people at the last minute if you are so inclined to go. (Up to 9)
I have included a few pics to remind you of what a great time we have every year.
If you would like a Cabana, they are $50 per person plus your $60 entry fee.
You can bring your entry fees to the clubhouse any Tuesday up to the 24th of July and we will get you in!
Or you can register online and pay for your accommodation at the Resort Friday night when registering.
Remember, We will truck your gear up on July 27th and return it July 29th for pick up the following Tuesday.
We have prizes, beer and plenty of fun in store.
Remember, summer is short, get all the riding in you can!
Wes JamisonPicture 001.jpgPicture 006.jpgPicture 009.jpgPicture 017.jpgPicture 005.jpgPicture 016.jpg1Routledge_2010_9_-med.jpg1Routledge_2010_38_-med.jpg1Routledge_2010_3_-med.jpg1Routledge_2010_15_-med.jpg

Metylhoundz

Good day folks!
Just a reminder that the GVMC Routledge Run is coming July 27th at the Princeton Castle resort.
Registration is closed but we have the ability to add a few people at the last minute if you are so inclined to go. (Up to 9)
I have included a few pics to remind you of what a great time we have every year.
If you would like a Cabana, they are $50 per person plus your $60 entry fee.
You can bring your entry fees to the clubhouse any Tuesday up to the 24th of July and we will get you in!
Or you can register online and pay for your accommodation at the Resort Friday night when registering.
Remember, We will truck your gear up on July 27th and return it July 29th for pick up the following Tuesday.
We have prizes, beer and plenty of fun in store.
Remember, summer is short, get all the riding in you can!
Wes JamisonView attachment 7435View attachment 7436View attachment 7437View attachment 7438View attachment 7439View attachment 7440View attachment 7442View attachment 7443View attachment 7444View attachment 7441

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
Great pictures, Wes.
Randy Hamm should be added to the list too please.
Looks like we have a good group riding up there on the Friday morning.
Mark