Ok jokes over, who who snatched my door prize gloves??

Bora20

Administrator
101-Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.gif

20121128-092255.jpg

with sincere apologies to the OP , given the recent treatment of said gloves by " reidsgloves " , i'd be ok if you never get them back . . .

in fact , i got a pair of gloves at home just sitting around . . . never been worn .

cactusreid

at this point my gloves travelling, having beers with people, and having fun, does seem like a cool way for them to spend the winter! I would be nice to see them again at the 2015 loose screw,as it's our anniversary after all, but in the mean time - be free my fuchsia friends! by the way,will the reid'sgloves avatar be coming to next years loose screw?

cactusreid

Damn, how did that girl get my gloves?? It's going to be a long cold winter without my gloves. sure hope they turn up next spring. Merry christmas and happy holidays to one and all!

ReidsGloves

and bug out they did! this time Lefty and Righty sailed to the Caribbean and is seems that righty has found a couple of new friends already though one looks more impressed than the other,
arrrrr! matey's welcome aboard!

ReidsGloves

now would a scurvy dog be so gallant to offer him(it) self up as an impromptu makeshift bib, catching the dribbles from the birthday girl's Tequila shot (nice glasses) as seen here Righty dives right in to lend a hand, er glove.
scurvy dog indeed.

ReidsGloves

the passengers were all in good hands as the driver Jose had his hands in reids gloves.

and the Capitan looked peacock proud in them, and was truly the master of the twin engine dive boat he piloted.

one of Nacho Libres friends was on board and raring to go,,

even those that were supposed to be crewing the boat wanted a piece of Lefty and Righty

and after a hard day of snorkelling and island hopping a bevvy seems in order and the twins were called into service once again.

ssssh, can you keep a secret,
there's more pics. mañana o al día siguiente

ReidsGloves

a funny thing happens when Lefty and Righty are slipped on, kind of like the "old silk hat" that they put on Frosty the snowman kind of thing, and the poses, just, happen.

beeb beeb!

P1100760.JPG

bunny, she said her name was Bunny.

this fella absolutely insisted on taking Lefty for a ride

Helloo baby!

hiding out from all the action

the last pic. for this trip. when life gives you lemons, make a cart complete with a swivel chair. Guessing a mobility problem arose, necessitating the removal of the front end of the scooter with a hack saw, then remounting on the front of the "cart", and covering the all important electrics and carb with a garbage bag (in case of monsoons). What doesn't stop us makes us stronger.

until next trip,, Lefty and Righty, thx. for looking.

Bora20

Administrator
Agreed! Have many one night stands can a pair of gloves have before they need to wear latex ones on the outside?