Orca Run 2013 Discussion

blocker

Heading out from Mayne Island on Friday to LongHarbour Salt Spring
On 11:55 ferry heading to Vesuvius Ferry for 1:30 pm to Crofton. Anyone interested in joining me on way to Orca run.
Blocker. 604-862-9309

Rubberbaby

Will be leaving from Victoria around 1pm Friday ( specifically work point) anyone interested let me know the more the merrier.
Dan

Cord

Thanks for the heads up on the Malahat traffic. I was tempted to go Tsawwassen/Victoria, but Horseshoe Bay it is!

Cord

If this was posted in another section, I apologize. Just point me the right way...

Will there be the same food trailer on site this year? Or does that not work with this campground?

Thanks,
Cord

Buck

If this was posted in another section, I apologize. Just point me the right way...

Will there be the same food trailer on site this year? Or does that not work with this campground?

Thanks,
Cord

You guessed it. No food trailer but we are supplying the usual burgers, smokies, hot dogs on our barbecue for saturday night no charge.

Buck

Not to worry, it will be emailed by Wednesday.

-------------------------------------------
update:

GPS tracks will be sent out tonight, if any issues or questions, ask here, don't send us pm's..

Riskman will be glad to help! :gaah:

:hb:

Mike

Last edited:

deepakvyas

I'm planning to take the 5:20 pm at Horeshoebay to Departure bay. Then I'm gonna find my way in the dark. Hope I get there and set up my tent in the rain and the dark. I hope it's not going to be as bad as it sounds like it's gonna be.

deepakvyas

I hope I can get out of work early Friday. Then maybe I can take the 3:10 pm and be sure to be setting up in daylight. We'll see how things go at work on Friday.

I'm planning to take the 5:20 pm at Horeshoebay to Departure bay. Then I'm gonna find my way in the dark. Hope I get there and set up my tent in the rain and the dark. I hope it's not going to be as bad as it sounds like it's gonna be.

g450x

looking for volunteer

looking for volunteer

Im Looking for someone that is coming over from the mainland to the ORCA run. It is a simple request . That is to say if you would be willing to take back with you some posters for the up and coming NO WORK ZONE RINE June 22 2013. There are two sponsors for the event where posters have to go. They are Holeshot , And International motorsports. If this is posible please let me know asap

Thanks Rick G450x

offworlder

Im Looking for someone that is coming over from the mainland to the ORCA run. It is a simple request . That is to say if you would be willing to take back with you some posters for the up and coming NO WORK ZONE RINE June 22 2013. There are two sponsors for the event where posters have to go. They are Holeshot , And International motorsports. If this is posible please let me know asap

Thanks Rick G450x

Rick,

Happy to take some posters back, they'll simply need to be weatherproofed (as I'm on 2 wheels).
I then get em to both Holeshot and International within next week.

:)

MikeyT

Looking forward to getting the tracks...not being pushy, guys...I know it's a LOT of work and appreciate the effort you're making on our behalf...see you Saturday!

:)

Kiwi

The GPS tracks have been emailed out to all registered riders. Please check that you have received them.
If you are a registered rider and didn't receive them, please contact me by Thursday evening.

Buck

The GPS tracks have been emailed out to all registered riders. Please check that you have received them. If you are a [URL="http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/showthread.php?12011-2013-List-of-confirmed-Orca-Riders" said:
registered rider[/URL] and didn't receive them, please contact me by Thursday evening.

>
Ok now I am concerned Didn't get tracks
revistered # 62. Blocker.

<<

Yes you should!
A few email addresses bounced . See quoted message. :)

--

Last edited: