ORCA Thanks!!!

Floored

Just wanted to say thanks for all thefun I had. A1 was a hoot, and my body will remind me of it for days I'm sure.Too bad about thekurfuffle on A3, sounds like most had no problems though. The Claw and I will have to hit it another day.

All in all, great fun! Thanks all.

S

sgordon78

imported post

imported post

Many thanks to all who put this event together, you guys did a GREAT job!! It was a blast and I am looking forward to next years event!

:clap::clap:

Smedly

imported post

imported post

Just made it home....tuckered and smelly....my boys and I had a great time. Many thanks to those that organized this event....we had a great time. I'm sure a huge amount of effort on the part of many people was required and it's much appreciated... not to mention the support of the many sponsors. Looking forward to next year.

:hb::hb::hb:

John, Jay & Dave

L

Lonewolf

imported post

imported post

Great event! I had an awesome time and met some great people who i hope to ride with again and again. Thanks to all those who helped organize and to the sponsors as well! Cant wait for next year, I'll try not to loop it in the driveway ;)

Patrick

Phoenix

imported post

imported post

As previously mentioned, my thanks to the sponsors and organisers of this event. Had a great time:tup::bliss::woohoo:.

Cheers, Alex.

imported post

imported post

Super people, super ride!!! Thanx to everybody involve in make this happening!

I will be there next year for sure! Thank you!!!:hb: BO

greenlake

imported post

imported post

Cudo's to all involved. This highly anticipated event, exceeded expectations on all levels:clap:.
If anyone happens to find my fore-arms, please return them as soon as possible.

Dave

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

What a weekend!!!! What a great time we all had. Those of us in "Bad Alley" (the DSBC bus and Toy hauler crowd) had way too much fun.

:wi:I think the "A" route for a few of them (Tom, Ted and John) might not have been punishing enough for them as they went out for more of the"A" route on Sunday morning:gaah:CRAZY!!!

Thanks DSBC Island Members, you put on a FANTASTIC Orca Run.

Upstock

imported post

imported post

Awesome event for the secound year. Weather and organizers and attendees made this incredible. I will attend each year as long as I'm healthy. Husabergs rule, lol.

K

kevin11

imported post

imported post

Thanks to the organizers and attendees of this great event. Even with bike and equipment issues I had an incredible time.

Looking forward to next year and some more bumps and bruises.

Big thanks to the fellow (sorry can't remember names) who lent me his boots - would have sucked riding with tennis shoes... :) and to the B group riders who helped push my bike when the stubborn S.O.B wouldnt start.

Kevin

ToadRide

imported post

imported post

Wow. From humble beginnings to a big organized event. I was totally impressed. Next year, Mike, we'll have to phone ahead to reserve Renfrew. Maybe then they will open the Hotel and patio. :D

Doug

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

imported post

WOW! That A route was f$#king AWESOME! Thanks for a great time...

Hawk

TLGREEN

imported post

imported post

Awesome work guys! I'm wrecked but, it was a great 1st run for the WR... & maybe the last...lol

This run is always a challenge but with the great company, it is always fun!!

Tracy

FROG950S

imported post

imported post

Thanks thanks and more thanks Super great people good food anddidi mention the riding !!!still sore with a big smile :D

Frog

J

Jimbo

imported post

imported post

What a great Weekend!! Thanks to all the Crew for the super job of organizing.:hb:

Cedartree

imported post

imported post

A VERY big thankyou to all the organizers, volunteers and sponsors who obviously worked very hard to make this event the success that it was.

We really enjoyed the B loops (with the exception of section 1, no thanks to the rent-a-copand his BS about removing arrows) and did every B loop2-3 timesthen each one backwards for a bit of A loop fun at the end of the day.Can you tell we came to ride?

The campgroundwas perfect, not too developed and we showed up early enough to snag a spot right onthe river, the riding was top-notch, the food wasexcellentand plentiful, and the entertainment was, well, entertaining.

Thanks as well to Don Hatton for taking the time to enlighten us about the Dakar Rally, he tells a story like I've never heard, offering us a perspective most would never get otherwise.Don ifyou read this, thanks from my son Brennan for the signed poster.

Great work, all, hope to see you again next year

S

SmokinJoe

imported post

imported post

A big thank you to the organizers, volunteers, and crew, turned out be to be a huge event first I've ever been to. Also a thank you to the people with roll charts and gps's who helped those who weren't set up find thier way!

after 900km's + put on the drz400 round trip this weekend I think I got dirt biking out of the system for at least a week or two.

great job, was nice meeting all of you

:clap:

DRZSMS

imported post

imported post

Great Event with perfect weather to boot!

Hats off to the Orca Crew!!

You Did A GREAT JOB!

:clap::clap::clap: